Recurring incorrect food orders?

Discussion in 'New Roundtable' started by lsu99, Jul 18, 2015.

1. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

I've heard that it's unhealthy to hold it that long. Perhaps you don't know of a little trick that keeps the germs away. Whenever I have to sit on a strange toilet seat I fold some toilet paper about 3 or 4 thicknesses for each side of the seat and for the back. By the time those little germs work their way up I'm flushed and gone.

2. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

This thread has really gone down the toilet.

shane0911, LSUDad and Bengal B like this.
  3. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Maybe it needs to be rooted out.

Since the thread is about fast food it was inevitable

4. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

You get more germs from handling money that you get from anything in the restroom.

5. HalloweenRun

HalloweenRun Founding Member

Just wait to you do your first FAFSA and you score to high for any aid, whatsoever,because you took a strain and saved. I paid over $120K with nothing from anyone but me. Kind of, how can I be polite, oh, makes you a little testy, I guess.

LSUDad likes this.
  6. HalloweenRun

HalloweenRun Founding Member

Geez Red, what in the hell are you doing with your money. Now there were girls in the Philippines that would ....never mind, family forum, I guess!

shane0911 and LSUDad like this.
  7. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Unfortunately, I handle more toilet paper than I do money.:(

A very large percentage of our bills have cocaine residue on them

LSUDad likes this.
  8. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

As little as possible. Currency is filthy, covered with germs, sweat, blood, residues of practically anything, and has been handled by thousands of people, some with diseases. The wallet you sit on is a body-temperature petri dish of bacteria.

http://www.wsj.com/articles/SB10001424052702303456104579489510784385696

What do I do with my money? I wash my hands after touching it whenever possible. I use the ATM card as much as possible, so I don't have to handle cash, and I walk out of eateries where the person handling the money turns around and handles the food. One thing I'll say about Taco Bell is that they have a sink and hand sanitizer right behind the cash register and whenever they leave to register and go to the food prepares, they wash their hands and put on gloves. And they want you to see it.

LSUDad and tirk like this.
  9. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Do you remember the student ID's? They were numbered 1-10 at the bottom and to go to a football game you just showed your ID and they punched a hole in the right number for that game. Part of our tuition was called an activity fee and it covered entrance to sporting events. For basketball you just showed the ID and they didn't even punch a hole.

There were bookstores on Chimes Street where for a lot of classes you could buy used books. The only kids I knew who had to spend a lot of money on books were art students. Art books were very expensive. A degree in art probably wouldn't get them a job paying enough to recover the cost of the books.

10. lsu99

lsu99 whashappenin

I've never thought about germs on currency and will attempt to forget these comments. Seems like another thing that isn't worth stressing about (although I'm sure it's true).

StaceyO likes this.