Red 55 is Dead ... Seance Held

Discussion in 'Tiga's Playroom' started by RamahRising, Oct 6, 2019.

1. RamahRising

RamahRising Jedi Prophet

Hey Red ...

We know that you died cuz there ain’t no way an ornery old mofo like you would skip out on a National Championship Season run esp missing Florida week ...

But we know your spirit lives on and Ole Ramah held a seance for you ...

Completed 3 PM Belize time on Sun Oct 6
    Results: McCraw, a Belizean Witch Doctor and Voodoo Priest pulled up the chicken bones in an old Mayan stone pit according to Voodoo rights ... McCraw asked me if I was a Seer or could know things before they happen ... I said “Yes sometimes” ...

EE1EB651-1EDE-48C0-ADDA-3426498F3B53.jpeg

We asked McCraw EXACTLY WHERE Red 55 is at now ... McCraw seems to think you died of myocardial infarction ... I expected Spontaneous Human Combustion or similar but I’m rolling with McCraw’s explanation

McCraw’s Asst, his voodoo priestess daughter is really hot and she’s giving me serious wood and she knows it ... it’s making my Belizean gal nervous and I’m really worried about my Weekly Lock mojo and don’t need no Voodoo Priestess hexing my @$$ ... The four of us (incl my Belize gal) held hands and prayed until the Spirit of Red 55 came through ... He was angry & pissed about being disturbed for the seance and McCraw told me he said “Ramah, go phuck yourself and leave me alone” ... I asked McCraw if Red was able to watch LSU FB games and was he happy where he was & McCraw said Red told him that he & Y. A. Fiddle watch the games together and yell like hell when Joe Burrow throws for six.
    It was kinda hard to gather cuz McCraw asked me who Y A Fiddle was after Red answered ... Then Red started raising hell again and McCraw with big eyes told me “He very very angry now we must leave him alone Ramah” ... I asked McCraw to ask Red one more thing ... Will LSU win the National Championship in New Orleans in January? He say Red say “How the phuck should I know go ask @$$whole Ramah”, the sonofabeach is 5-0 on LSU locks ... seance ended ... Old Curmudgeon Red 55 (He’d be Red 77 by now if alive ... croaked a year or so back around the same time as YA Fiddle ahem Tittle, the legendary LSU QB from the 1940’s and they watch over LSU every Saturday on St Peter Vision

Will they’ll be watching Joe throw those winning TD passes in NOLA this Jan?

Ramah say he’d bet her sweet @$$ on it ...
    60B2BC61-5A08-425F-A9B2-5246A95FA248.jpeg

2. diamondheadtiger

diamondheadtiger Founding Member

He aint dead he hangs out on the Auburn forum kissing their asses

3. RamahRising

RamahRising Jedi Prophet

Blasphemer

4. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

Jesus dude, can't you just enjoy your vacay and give the world a minute? If you took just 2 minutes, maybe 3, you could enjoy the chick you pretend to be with, at least with your big head. Gehead, try...

RamahRising likes this.
  5. RamahRising

RamahRising Jedi Prophet

Pathetic...
    But I gave you a like anyway for the 2/3 comment ... When you’re in your fifties you’ll find your stamina wasn’t what it was at 17, but remember we have Technology ...

You clowns ain’t gettin’ dirty pics give it up!
    You get a picture of her purse ...

Yeah that’s it ... now go fap fap fap

Attached Files: