Redick, Morrison, & the NBA

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Cajun J, Mar 24, 2006.

1. Cajun J

Cajun J Founding Member

This is definitely a biased article, but makes some good points. Worth the read.

http://msn.foxsports.com/cbk/story/5439754

Was it just me, or were any of you embarrassed at the way "grown men" cry like babies & make a scene on national TV when they lose a game? It's poor sportsmanship & a poor way to be remembered. :dis:

2. G_MAN113

G_MAN113 Founding Member

As I said on an earlier thread, I genuinely felt sorry for Adam Morrison. It was a tough way to get knocked out, and he was taking it very hard.

3. Cajun J

Cajun J Founding Member

I felt sorry for the world that we had to witness Adam acting like a pu$$y.
    There was a time when men acted like men.....not girls.....on the field/court. However, I feel that Redick's emotion was acceptable.......that scene was perfectly OK. The whole AM "fit" just really chapped my a$$ when I saw it.

4. blindside517

blindside517 Founding Member

I am a big zag fan but i really dislike that kid....hes cocky and comes off as a real a**hole.....and for the love of God shave!

5. Cajun J

Cajun J Founding Member

What is up with that facial hair? I remember around 8th or 9th grade when guys started to grow facial hair.....some guys would keep that very fine, soft moustache.....well that's what AM's looks like.

A good hair cut wouldn't hurt either....

6. Hawker45

Hawker45 Founding Member

Morrison is a jerk, let alone being a head case. His teammates won't even hang with him away from the gym. This guy makes Matt Roth look normal.

Watching him lay there for a good ten minutes in that fake fetal position was sickening. He is an intense guy... in a serial killer kind of way.

Reddick at least stayed with his team... and wasn't sprawled all over the floor. Hopefully, the comparisons of these two guys to Larry Bird can end now.

7. TigerKid05

TigerKid05 Say Whaa!?!?

i did not feel sorry for morrison at all. it was all a show. he's only a junior. if it meant that much to him, he'll come back next year. going to center court to cry is just a show. and his comments about the game....i hate to lose, ecspecially at basketball...give me a break

8. MikeD

MikeD Sports Genius

Man, that article really took it to JJ Redick. It was all valid criticism though. Unless he gets to play with a guy like Shaq that can get his teammates wide open set shots, he will struggle in the NBA.

9. G_MAN113

G_MAN113 Founding Member

Yeah, I gotta admit that is a pretty bad little pube mustache he's got.

10. Goodlifetiger

Goodlifetiger Founding Member

At the end of a football game we should have won in highschool the coach and most players were crying. The guy next to me said, I think every guy here crying chocked. If they were playing they would not have any thing to cry about. I always thought that was what the coach should of been telling the team.