Referee w/ vendetta against Brady

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by MikeD, Mar 14, 2003.

1. MikeD

MikeD Sports Genius

Does it seem to anyone else that John Claugherty has it in for Coach Brady? First, he T's Brady up in the Alabama game from across the floor. Then, against Arky it seemed he had a short fuse and gave Brady the 'talk to the hand' sign. Finally, after he missed a blantant traveling and the whole LSU bench erupted, he gave Brady another T for jumping up and down.

And this is nothing about how bad of a job he did today calling the game. He's done the past 3 LSU games and he sucks hard!! :mad:

2. roygu

roygu Founding Member

As I watched the second half of the Arkansas game I wondered if the officials wanted to narrow the score so as not to embarrass the piggies. However, Arkansas was so inept that it didn't work.

I think Clagherty is just inept. Maybe he tries to hide it by being decisive.

3. Ellis Hugh

Ellis Hugh Space Wrangler

True or not, we can't do anything about it. We have to play around it. It's hard to bite your tongue, but sometimes you have to suck it up for the good of the team.

4. MikeD

MikeD Sports Genius

I wish that we could request that he not do our games. He's done our last 3 games and has had words with Coach Brady each time. It's overboard that the same guy has done 3 games for the same team in one week. Referees are supposed to be impartial and approach each game without any residual feelings from previous games.

5. LsuBruce

LsuBruce Founding Member

As a coach it is Brady's responsibility to.....

bring these things to the attention of the SEC officials. If not, it will hurt us more in the long run.

6. CrimsonPirate

CrimsonPirate Founding Member

What did the Arky player say to Brady that got the Hogs a technical? Brady clearly shouted, "What did you say?" BTW, congrats on the UF win; tuff luck today. Good luck at the Big Dance.

7. MikeD

MikeD Sports Genius

The guy said "Fuck you" under his breath and then Brady said "What did you day?" and then Ferguson said "Fuck you" much louder and the official heard it. Needless to say he was promptly ejected.