Reggie Bush value to Saints astronomical

Discussion in 'New Orleans Saints Forum' started by islstl, May 28, 2010.

1. LSUDad

LSUDad Veteran Member

TM7 wants to know, how tall is Bob Sanders?

2. b_leblanc

b_leblanc That's just my game...

This X1000. Bush should've went to baseball or some ****. He's just pissed off because the saints got rid of his ass. Just stfu Reggie, punk mfer.

3. tboy

tboy Founding Member

Sanders is listed at 5'8" 206 lbs. I have wondered before if TM7 has a future in the pros because of his slight build and height. TM7 won't be a run stuffing safety in the NFL unless he adds about 40 lbs of muscle. He is a star for us, but I'm not sure how his skills will translate to the pros. Usually someone that little plays CB and is valued as a lock down cover guy. Dunno

4. Cajun Sensation

Cajun Sensation I'm kind of a big deal Staff Member

5. LSUTyga73

LSUTyga73 Football Connoisseur

Whichever team drafts him will have him play the 'honey badger' position, where he is free to go about his honey badger habits. And the team will probably win a few games too.

6. FirstCoastTiger

FirstCoastTiger FirstCoastTiger

7. TwistedTiger

TwistedTiger Founding Member

What about this surprises anyone? It's always been all about Reggie. Also what about such a clueless organization picking up yet another loser like Bush surprises anyone? This is a marriage made in heaven, the Dolphins and Bush deserve each other. Too bad the Saints don't play the fishies this season. I'd love to see Bush on the sideline watching Sproles go wild on his weak a$$ team. Of course that probably wouldn't bother him, he's still getting paid and the clubs are still open after the Dolphins lose.

8. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

Do y'all think guys stay locked in their hotel room after a loss? Or losses. How naive are you.

9. Cajun Sensation

Cajun Sensation I'm kind of a big deal Staff Member

Listen, a-hole....if I have a chance to take a shot at Reggie Bush on a public forum, I'm gonna do it.

...and quite frankly, I'm surprised that you didn't help bury this piece of shyt pussy.

10. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

i dont need to make up **** about the danica patrick of the nfl to bury him. his worthlessness stands on its own merit.