Regional TV

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by LSUray, Jun 1, 2005.

1. LSUray

LSUray Founding Member

Dandydon is reporting that LSU regional will be broadcasted by COX. I guess that means those of us in Shreveport get screwed out of seeing it since we have Time Warner Cable. This sucks!!!! :cuss: :angryfire :mad: :angry: :bncry:

2. TigerWins

TigerWins Founding Member

Did they show last year's regional up there? Cox had it then too. That sucks if they don't.

Personally, I prefer Cox b/c they do a much better job than Jumbo ... and I like Ben McDonald doing the color.

3. BostonBengal

BostonBengal Founding Member

Guess that means my Northeastern arse aint gonna be able to watch it! :(

4. TigerWins

It's official ... Cox will be broadcasting the regional games this weekend.

5. DaNutria

DaNutria Founding Member

Any word if Direct TV will be showing the game on a pay per view basis? If not, does someone in the Houston area have one of those old fashion big ass satellite dishes that will pick up the COX feed?

6. Richdog

Richdog 02 Cecilia alumni champs

drive over to lafayette saturday, watch the game at hooters. you'll get a special treat on saturday though because this saturday is hooters of lafayette's block party...(bikini contest!)

7. TigerWins

The Tulane regional will be broadcast by Jumbo Sports in South Louisiana.

From The Advocate...

All games in the New Orleans regional will be televised by Jumbo Sports Network, according to a Tulane news release.

Viewers can tune in to KZUP, which is Ch. 19 or cable Ch. 13, in Baton Rouge. The games will be on KLAF in Lafayette and WNOL in New Orleans.

8. blevins

blevins Founding Member

I'll probably be heading over to SRO Willowbrook, but not sure yet if they will have it. There are a few of us tiger fans that go over there for the basketball games. We were out numbered 3 to 1 for the Kentucky LSU sec tourneyl game this year, but when Bass made that shot, it felt like a saturday night in tiger stadium.