Religious Freedom Restoration Act - Indiana

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by mancha, Mar 30, 2015.

1. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

She was talking about her OWN CHOICE! I think you are reading a lot more into this than is apparent from what she actually said.

Maybe it's who you want her to be. It was a straight answer to a straight question from my viewpoint. Who was she condescending to? Other First Ladies?

Ahhhh. Omniscience. Ain't it great?

YOU don't buy it. I suspect she knows more than you and me do about it. Obviously an awful lot of "nobody" supported Bill then and support Hillary now.

2. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Before my time dear. Was his nefarious infidelity aired out in the media? Or did all that stuff come out posthumous?

3. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

Mine too, darling. I think, at the time, the media basically looked the other way. The situation with Russia and Cuba was the big story while Camelot made for great entertainment. It was well known but never openly discussed. And still today, people romanticize him like he was some great husband. Jackie's letters and memoirs have discussed his cheating at length.

4. LaSalleAve

I didn't mean to imply it wasnt before your time, I didn't know and don't know how young you are, I guess I just assumed because you seem wise and I associate wisdom with age I guess. Sorry bout that.

So is there anyone out there that was alive at the time? We're JFK's infidelities put on display by the media like all the others we talked about.

5. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Nice way of calling you old, vball

6. LaSalleAve

I did nothing of the sort.

7. red55

Yeah, I was about 6. But I knew who Marilyn Monroe was and I thought she was completely doable, just like everybody else.

[​IMG]

Who is going to decline this? Noooooooobody. I know straight women that would do her.

8. LaSalleAve

Do you know if it was a big scandal? I mean I agree, I wouldn't turn down a hot blonde, that's my achilles.

9. red55

uscvball likes this.
  10. LaSalleAve

So yes? Was it all over everything like the Clinton Lewinski thing? Or was it more like the Clinton Paula Jones thing?