Remember: A game lasts nine innings

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by SabanFan, Jun 4, 2005.

1. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

The following events occurred between 1:11 pm (1st batter, first inning) and
    2:45 pm (last batter top of the 6th):

2. JVincent25

JVincent25 Founding Member

Proud owner of the 1:26 pm post. I don't think I said anything dumb. I think Will Harris and his 1-4 w/ 3 LOB performance proved why Gill should've been in the starting lineup (as if Gill's .322 average wasn't enough). And a lot of those were right on. When we were down 4-0 it was 'terrible' and 'pathetic'.

3. jarad

jarad Founding Member

I think i own the 1:21pm comment, what a loser I am. Some peoples children.

4. JayB

JayB Never Forget 31

I'll be the first to respond... MY comments were "this is ****in pathetic," and "Damn look how quick I can go from having a VERY good feeling about this team, to having that same feeling i had after the SEC Tourney." But, then something unexpected happened: LSU DIDN'T LAY DOWN AND DIE, THEY CAME BACK--BETTER THAN EVER!!! I figured LSU woul do the same they've been doing all year, showing NO urgency at the plate, and not showing any emotion. I realize that this is the PS and you have to step-it-up, but I also agree that you should give 110% in the regular season too. I've said it a million times that there is NO way for me to tell if LSU is actually giving 110% or not, it's just speculation. I'll admit that sometimes I'll make a bone-headed remark about LSU, but I'll also be the first one defending ANYTHING concerning LSU when i hear someone putting them down. Like everyone else who is often down on the team, I'm very emotional about LSU. Sometimes my emotion overtakes my love and desire for the game of baseball, and I'll make a bone-headed comment. Whenever I think of baseball, in general, and LSU baseball, it's like two different things; it's sport, and then it's LSU. I have love and fervor for EVERY team LSU fields... I can picture myself at an LSU chess match shouting GEAUXXXXXX..... and then getting NO reaction but blank stares, lol.

EDIT: I guess it took too long to type that, so I'm the third response..

5. JVincent25

JVincent25 Founding Member

The following events occurred between 1:11 pm (1st batter, first inning) and
    2:45 pm (last batter top of the 6th):

Works both ways. Its easy to pick out some bad quotes after hitters from Marist kept on dropping bloop singles just out of the reach of the infielders.

6. SabanFan

You guys are too easy. :hihi:

7. Richdog

Richdog 02 Cecilia alumni champs

how about today's game?

8. SabanFan