Remember after the Monday Night 21 pt. collapse in '05...

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by QBLuke, Nov 26, 2010.

1. TwistedTiger

TwistedTiger Founding Member

Exactly, get over it and move on. Now that many of the glass half empty fans have gotten past Saban the glass half full fans can't let it go. We're about to play Arkansas for a chance at the Sugar Bowl and you're starting threads about Nick Saban?

2. COramprat

COramprat Simma Da Na

I've been over that Alabama coach since he left for Miami.

3. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

It's not about Saban. It's about people like you who bitched about the Tennessee loss for 4 years and wanted Miles gone because he wasn't Saban. Look in the mirror, beotch.

4. TwistedTiger

TwistedTiger Founding Member

As usual you're wrong. The loss was bad but was due to poor conditioning because of the chaos that Katrina created. The defense could barely stand up in the 4th. Players missed a ton of time in the weight room and practice field with all the action on campus and around BR. I didn't call for Miles head after that game although it was a very hard loss to take.

Also I cut ties with Saban the second he walked out the door Sabansbiotch. When are you going to cut the umbilical chord?

5. Rex C.

Rex C. member

Damn straight! There wer some mitigating factors involved in our situation.

6. LEGACY TIGER

LEGACY TIGER Defy Yourself

Ok guys, can we cut the crap. This is the final game of the 2010 regular season, and we still have A LOT to play for. We don't need to be biotch slapping each other at the finish line.

Yes, there have been a lot of LSU fans that when they bring up short comings and colosal meltdown moments of Miles, they point to that UT loss, as well as 1000 other things that make him not the great Saban. You may not be one of them personally, but they have existed and they have used this as one of their many examples as to why Miles is not Saban, and why Saban is so great.

Fact, Miles has done better at LSU than Saban.
    Fact, Saban has had some of the very same issues as Miles.
    Fact, they are both great coaches.
    Fact, Saban was a coach for LSU, but is now at Bama, good luck there.
    Fact, Miles is the coach at LSU, and is the best coach for us. Geaux Tigers!!!!!!!

End of story.

7. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

I agree with this, every coach can lay an egg. No one is super coach.

8. QBLuke

QBLuke Hickey Da God

That was my only point. This had nothing to do with Miles, really. I shouldn't have brought it up.

I'm not one of those guys who still holds bitterness towards Saban, I admire him as a defensive mind and can't hate on him getting money. It just puts things in perspective when teams like Texas and Alabama go from the championship game one year to a combined 10 losses the next.

Shows you how cyclical it is nowadays. Those are the breaks in big time college football. Makes me all the more thankful for this terrific season.

LSU!:lsup:LSU!:lsup:LSU!:lsup:
    :tigereye::tigereye::tigereye::tigereye:

9. DownOnTheBayou

DownOnTheBayou Say My Name!

You and I don't agree often, but I TOTALLY agree with this.

I've NEVER been a Saban supporter, so I was happy to see his team self destruct yesterday.

Couldn't happen to a nicer prick!