Remember the last time M. Randall played in DV???

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by MikebTiger, Nov 12, 2002.

1. MikebTiger

MikebTiger Founding Member

As I recall, he had one hell of a game!!!!!!!!

SC's defense is not that bad, either, course they're no Bama.

Back in front of a friendly crowd, having experienced a terrible game on the road where he hurt his team (AU) and the absolute exhiliration of winning on a last - second pass he threw - I really think MR will have an awesome game.

He will get better with every game he plays. An 8 o'clock game will get most Tiger fans good and lathered up for some "hearty" fan support. I really like our chances of beating Bama, and beating them soundly.

Let's get started. LSU needs 3 in a row against Bama. Bad. Bama leads this series something like 42-18. LSU needs to make up for lost time. Start hating Bama now - don't wait til Saturday.

2. geauxscott

geauxscott Founding Member

I believe that Randall is coming along just as Mauck did. Started slow but has been showing improvement with each game (exception- Auburn) but hopefully he used his season's worth of mistakes in that game. He seems to be getting better on knowing when to run and when to throw. Hopefully this will be his breakout game (like Mauck's Florida game). That last play has Randall coming in wtih tons of confidence and I would not be suprised if we see that full 60 minute performance that we have not seen all season out of this team come Saturday Night.

GEAUX TIGERS

3. EELSU1

EELSU1 Founding Member

<<< I would not be suprised if we see that full 60 minute performance that we have not seen all season out of this team come Saturday Night. >>>

The Florida game was a great 60 minute performance. As good as it gets, and as badly as Florida has been beaten at home in many years.

Of course LSU has a lot more injuries now than it did a month ago vs the Gators. The DL is hurting big time.

Yet while many people are talking about this being a tough test for LSU, it's a tough test for Alabama too. We're as athletic a team as Alabama has played, and that includes Oklahoma.