Reopening Clinton Email Investigation

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUTiga, May 13, 2017.

1. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

Of course not, I'm not a lawyer. Frankly I don't care. I want the investigation to run it's course and I want to know the extent to which Trump is connected with the Russians.....if at all. My personal opinion is that Trump is a crook and I believe the investigation will show that but we'll see.

2. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Then you should should admit your bias and that if it didnt matter with Clinton it shouldn't matter now. The only reason it does is because your side lost.

3. Tiger in NC

Nice try but this one lays at the feet of the people who voted for him and no where else. The racists, the homophobes, the religious zealots all got their collective panties in a wad because for the first time in our countries history we do not live a white, male dominated society. That is no one else's fault but their own. Rich, Pride. Very Rich.

4. Tiger in NC

IT matters when the law is broken. The Clinton investigation is over. The Trump investigation is just getting started. Breaking the law or colluding with our enemies or being a crook in general has nothing to do with who won or lost. And when you say that you sound just as stupid as Trump does when he reminds his crowd of his electoral victory.

5. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Right because we rioted in the streets 8 years ago. Oh wait.

Go back to counting genders and telling us how racist we are.

Better yet, open your home to Syrians breh.

6. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

It matters that YOUR allegations are the same things CLINTON has PROVEN to have DONE.

There are actual cash flows proven and it wasn't collusion then.....

7. Tiger in NC

Using the ignorance of a few to justify your own.....cute.

I've never called you anything, you little bitch. But if the shoe fits then wear it.....doesn't matter to me either way.

Already have because I ain't a scared little snowflake like you and your President........breh

8. Tiger in NC

No there are not and you have no evidence to support your alt-right meltdown either. Hate to say it all again but as much as the Clinton's have been investigated over the years, you act like they sure have gotten away with a lot. Pathetic. Can't defend your own guy so you have to go back in time to relive past fake scandals.

9. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Look, I know you are bad at math and all, but it was millions in the streets. For weeks.

It seems you have lost this argument then.

You have an inbreed Syrian family in your home?

10. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Yes, there is. You ignore it.

Its factual. We have financial records of Clinton, Bill and Hillary, Podesta and other on her campaign receiving money from Russia and guess what, YOU DID NOT CARE THEN.....

Your intellectual honesty and/or capacity is severely flawed. Others have pointed it out to you.