Reopening Clinton Email Investigation

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUTiga, May 13, 2017.

1. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

If Rex really is Red then the time off has made him a lot dumber

LSUTiga likes this.
  2. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Yo, if it gets to the point where you have to bring in kid shit for brains, you have a steep hill to climb.

LSUTiga likes this.
  3. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

As far as the email shit. I'd be all for her being prosecuted as long as the investigation into President Mountain Dew continues as well.

4. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

As far as I know the investigation is still going on. He fired Comey not the entire FBI. My issue is what the hell are they looking for? If he talked the Russians? Hell I'm sure he did. That is a LONG way from proving that the rooskies had anything to do with changing the results of an election. I don't think they can prove that at all.

5. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

Pretty far fetched, but Conrad has Snowden through 2020. Dunno what kind of effect could come of that though

6. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Through all your hackery and blabbery you can't dispute the FACT that Comey confirmed there were ZERO classified emails sent or received, and that having classified material on her private email server was not a crime.

Last edited: May 15, 2017
  7. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Thats absolutely false. I posted the FBI link. You either didn't read it, or do not know how to read.

Stop being a liar. I do not mind disagreement on opinions, but you are a liar. Shame on you.

"From the group of 30,000 e-mails returned to the State Department, 110 e-mails in 52 e-mail chains have been determined by the owning agency to contain classified information at the time they were sent or received. Eight of those chains contained information that was Top Secret at the time they were sent; 36 chains contained Secret information at the time; and eight contained Confidential information, which is the lowest level of classification."

8. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Finaly Rex, if it is as you claim and no classified emails sent, why would Comey conclude with the following?

"lthough we did not find clear evidence that Secretary Clinton or her colleagues intended to violate laws governing the handling of classified information, there is evidence that they were extremely careless in their handling of very sensitive, highly classified information."

SO you are telling me no classified emails, but she miss-handled classified emails?

[​IMG]

9. COTiger

COTiger 2010 Bowl Pick 'Em Champ

What makes you think he's Red? His profile says he's been here since 2002.

10. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Red was a lightweight. I'm a legend.