Reopening Clinton Email Investigation

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUTiga, May 13, 2017.

1. COTiger

COTiger 2010 Bowl Pick 'Em Champ

You're a stooge who provides occasional comedic relief.

el005639 and Bengal B like this.
  2. el005639

el005639 Founding Member

Even when i disagreed with Red's arguments, i still respected his opinion because his arguments were based in his beliefs and his points had some validity. you are just a troll who's arguments lack logic.

3. Rex

Rex Founding Member

No bias at all there, huh, bub? It's a pity your irrational hatred of a decent and classy woman clouds your judgment... I can't help that.... politics is a religion for you folks, and just like a fundy nutcase can't be convinced with facts and reason neither can you. You're all Trump fundies, even defending his veracity when he says obviously false things about his inauguration size, being wiretapped by Obama, actually winning the popular vote, and on and on and on. But I think I CAN help you to see that you didn't mean "who's" in your sentence, but "whose". You're welcome for the FACTS on Hillary and for the grammar lesson.

4. el005639

el005639 Founding Member

i am no trump supporter go back and check all the election posts...and take your petty grammar bullshit with you.. Hillary or someone on her staff did break the law when it came to her server. i and several others who are in the know when it comes to comsec, pointed out why on many times why its impossible to accidentally find secure communications on an unsecured system. your bias wont let you see it.

LSUpride123 and LSUTiga like this.
  5. Rex

Rex Founding Member

What you fail to acknowledge is that information can be retroactively classified after it's been received... or even after it's been received and passed along. And that's precisely what the State Department said happened multiple times.

6. COTiger

The media is alleging that Trump revealed intelligence secrets to Russians in the White House. The White House is denying it. Wake me up when something new occurs.

7. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

What you fail to read is Comey acknowledged that and pointed out where that happened and where it was classified at the time it was sent and received.

8. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

You really have no idea what you are talking about.

Bengal B and COTiger like this.
  9. COTiger

BREAKING NEWS!! IconLOL.gif

shane0911 likes this.
  10. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Just keep peeling back the onion, something will come out. Paul Manifort is and always has been the story though. Follow that dude's trail.