Repeal the 2nd Amendment

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by uscvball, Mar 27, 2018.

1. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

drugs are bad, m'kay

kcal, shane0911 and watson1880 like this.
  2. GiantDuckFan

"When I read stories of parents with 5, 6, 7 year-olds who are supporting their child's "coming out" or decision to "gender transition",.... those parents are out of their fucking minds

really smart gifted kids, can be a real handful, they often act up in school, get in a lot of trouble,.. they need guidance, a mentor to teach them, someone to instill morals,.. but hey, just give the kid a pill,.. it makes em not so special anymore, but they don't cause trouble, it's easier to ignore them

Last edited: May 8, 2019
  3. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

One pill makes you larger
    And one pill makes you small
    But the ones that mother gives you
    Don't do anything at all

Who are these parents celebrating their kids gender transition and coming out?

I don't know anybody like that.

watson1880 likes this.
  4. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

So you think "something" has to be done but you don't know what and yet when I provide a fairly concise discussion of a huge topic, you want 24 words or less....unreal.

Parents have abdicated their responsibility to big pharma and the government. Government and big pharma love it. Children are becoming killers. Word count...21.

All kids can be a handful. Gifted ones can become easily bored, they need to be constantly challenged. That is potentially exhausting. Autistic kids can be a mental, physical, emotional challenge and that is exhausting. Today's parents aren't always prepared for the idea that the kids come first. First before the nightly cocktail, first before the adult happy pill, first before the drive to make millions, first before anything else going on. I'm getting on to way bigger topics but even moms who think they can "have it all" are lying to themselves. It's impossible to give 100% to a job and 100% to a child. Something has to give and it's almost always the child. Add on the stigma of having a child who isn't a superstar and you have a recipe for children's behavior being managed by anyone with a script pad. It's pathetic and completely predictable.

Winston1, watson1880 and GiantDuckFan like this.
  5. COTiger

COTiger 2010 Bowl Pick 'Em Champ

Not really.

6. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Their mamas and daddys be fucked up.

7 words.

7. el005639

el005639 Founding Member

For certain that should be the rule. Before my died of cancer in 2005, I thanked her for being a great mother and she said simply " I just took being mom seriously" simple advice if more followed it we would not have so many fricked up kids.

8. GiantDuckFan

google it yourself,.. 3 words

9. COTiger

COTiger 2010 Bowl Pick 'Em Champ

I'm not going to Google anything. The fact is one student was killed and seven injured. That won't be the last incident of this kind.

10. GiantDuckFan

you and me are stranded in the same boat, ya ol goat, vball won't do my research for me anymore either

kcal and uscvball like this.