Repeal the 2nd Amendment

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by uscvball, Mar 27, 2018.

1. watson1880

watson1880 Founding Member

Ice-T is a former gangster, no one will call him out.

2. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

Of course not. That's why the libs are bitches. Too afraid to say what they think unless it's the right audience.

watson1880 likes this.
  3. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

I get them confused. Ice-T and Ice Cube. Which is the one who starred in Barbershop?

Anyway he does have a point. Amazon delivery people should wear some kind of identifying clothing even if it's just a T shirt. Even the pizza guy does that.

4. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

Ice Cube...
    [​IMG]

Ice-T...
    [​IMG]

and his wack-ass wife...
    [​IMG]

I think he does have a legit point, although making it with the idea that a basic delivery person might get shot is a little alarming, lol. Problem there, I bet more than 50% of amazon deliveries are made by subs in plain white cars/vans/trucks. I'd be surprised if Amazon ponied up the money for shirts or vests but if they don't, lawsuit is imminent once somebody does get shot.

5. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

If Domino's and Papa John's can afford T shirts the Amazon certainly can too. And maybe one of those rooftop signs with Amazon on it. I see those Amazon vans everywhere but I only recently found out that they were using contract workers with their own cars. Those people have to pay for their own gas, upkeep and insurance on their vehicles. No reason not to minimize the chance of getting shot.

6. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

it's not like a bad guy couldn't wear a fake shirt,.. is it against the law to impersonate an Amazon?

Last edited: May 22, 2019
  7. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

Do those places pay for the shirts? And I'm betting individual franchisees pay for the rooftop signs. I ask because my daughter has a job making smoothies and she had to pay for her own shirt. Although, it is california, so...

If I was delivering anything, I'd probably buy my own shirt just to identify myself. Then again, folks like to rob delivery people so maybe they don't want folks to know their vehicle is full of good shit.

8. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

And there's that....robbers stepping on a porch like they are official and homeowner opens the door....no bueno.

Then again, in my neighborhood, the delivery people are fairly consistent. I know what each driver looks like for UPS, USPS, FedEx. Most don't knock anyway, they just fling shit on the porch and go.

furduknfish likes this.
  9. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Pretty sure the pizza places give them a shirt and a cap. Pizza people get robbed because thugs think they are carrying a lot of cash. Robbing an Amazon drive would be pot luck like a mystery box. Might be something that couldn't be easily sold or traded for drugs.

10. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

Its gangsta, white bread.