Report: USC back at #2 in AP poll

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Nutriaitch, Oct 10, 2007.

1. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

Uh, yes they do. brdcstr has LSU radar. :rofl:

2. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

More like #6 but I appreciate the vote of confidence. :wink:

[​IMG]

And I hope you do visit and post. We have lots of folks from the Islands on the board. In fact HectorSpectre posts here sometimes. No Ka Oi.

3. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

That he does. It's not easy to nail him down but did you see where I'd gotten him on the NFL thing? :hihi:

The other day someone posted that it was laughable to compare the two programs and I'd thrown out the # of NFL players LSU had in comparison to USC as a rebuttal and he asked what the NFL had to do with it and that I was "Cherry picking".

Funny thing is, I hear more, "Come to USC, you'll get to the NFL" over there than anywhere, as a "Perk" so-to-speak, for comitting in discussing potential recruits.

Then, in questions raised about the team this week, he posted he'd like to hear from some NFL coaches if USC kids were fundamentally sound. :eek:

Good luck here on out btw, I'd surely like to meet up with USC in the National Championship game, though I don't know if I'd be able to take losing to y'all. I like our chances though. :)

4. mauitiger

mauitiger Founding Member

Probably won't be posting too much on your board. I get enough USC stuff fed to me over here as it is. See you around here though. Don't follow Volleyball too much but I noticed Hawaii is number 12. We used to be better.

Mahalo and A Hui Hou

LSU and Maui No Ka Oi.

5. mauitiger

Probably won't be posting too much on your board. I get enough USC stuff fed to me over here as it is. See you around here though. Don't follow Volleyball too much but I noticed Hawaii is number 12. We used to be better.

Mahalo and A Hui Hou

LSU and Maui No Ka Oi.

6. eL eS shU

eL eS shU Founding Member

How is Kim Willoughby doing over there for yall? Is she still playing or did she graduate?!?

7. mauitiger

She graduated back in 04 I believe. You know now that I think about her I believe she was from Louisiana if I'm not mistaken.

"Willoughby finished her career at Hawai`i as the school's career leader in kills (2,598), kill attempts (5,327), kills per game (5.92), service aces (194), digs (1,440) and digs per game (3.28). In the NCAA records book, Willoughby is sixth in career kills and is third in kills per game"

8. diamondheadtiger

diamondheadtiger Founding Member

LMFAO, I don't care who you are, that's funny ****e right there. :lol: :lol:

9. murph

murph Founding Member

I would love to play u.s.c shared title my as%