Represent LSU with Respect

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Gulf Coast Tige, Sep 16, 2003.

1. TigerDale

TigerDale Freshman

I am no fan of Corso either, but at least this year he is on board with LSU. Can't say as much for Herbstreit. I do think though that we should be as loud and roudy as possible, without holding up childish signs or yelling obsenities. We know we have the greatest fans in the world, now lets show the rest of the Nation! Geaux Tigers!!!

2. Geauxld Member

Geauxld Member Founding Member

Re: Re: ESPN game day

This is my last post on th this subject, I wouldn't have guessed that was the reason they started using the net. It sure looked like they were having fun with it t me.

I will not be throwing anything at anyone for the game but will be Cheering loudly for the tigers.

3. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

I'm bringing a WILL WORK FOR FOOD sign.

4. geauxscott

geauxscott Founding Member

better yet, you should bring one that says

Will work for BEER!!

or

Will drink BEER for FOOD!!

5. r_bear42

r_bear42 Founding Member

I agree totally with FightinTIGER. It seems like Louisiana always gets a bad wrap for some reason or another. We as true die heart Tiger fans can help change that image. I'm sick of hearing about us being a bunch of drunks. We need to let the rest of the nation see what Tiger Football tradition is all about. Wear your Tiger colors to Game Day and be proud to be an LSU fan. Geaux Tigers

6. BostonBengal

BostonBengal Founding Member

Here-here! Well said!

Corso doesn't hate us, in fact, Herbstreit and Corso have BOTH made comments concerning LSU in a positive way.

Corso made a comment along the lines of, "one of my favorites (LSU)" just a few weeks ago when they were talking about our matchup with Arizona...and Herbstreit was quoted this year (can't remember the publication--but definately remember reading it), saying that Baton Rouge is one of his favorite places to do College Football Gameday...

Bottom line, look for Corso and Herbstreit to have fun with it being in Baton Rouge.

7. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

I'll drink your beer if you let me eat your food. You can't beat a deal like that.

:D