Republican National Convention

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUTiga, Jul 18, 2016.

1. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

I don't know what to make of that to be honest. On one hand I wonder is Trump savvy enough to know that Cruz's non-endorsement would unite the convention? On the other, I think he was naive to think that Cruz wasn't going to punch back in some shape, form or fashion. I think the result will be two fold: it will galvanize the support of the faithful but serve as a wedge issue for Democrats looking to sway moderate Republicans their way. It's just the nature of our politics today....both sides are going to create their own narratives. Personally, I think I would have tabled Ted if I knew he wasn't going to endorse me. The stakes are too high.

2. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

Somebody wake me up when Donald is done.....it was solid for about 20.....at this point I'm bored as fuck.

3. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

And yet, The Donald is all that stands between us and having The First Cunt as POTUS

4. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

Still......it's gone on too long. I'm ready for him to STFU. It's not like we don't know what he thinks.

5. COTiger

COTiger 2010 Bowl Pick 'Em Champ

Does your TV only have one channel?

Bengal B likes this.
  6. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

California cable companies only carry the Kardashian channel

7. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

I haven't watched one facking live minute until tonight. It was great for awhile but then it just flat out went on too long IMO.
    Didn't know they had one....but glad to see you were aware.

SoCal cable and Dish subs are happy campers. There isn't much, if anything, we can't get.

8. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

Too long huh? Dam the bad luck.

I was at a camp in Simmesport last night without tv. Long story. I missed the Trumpster but I did catch a good lil pile of spotted catfish on the Mississippi River. I set lines by myself. It was SO relaxing being on the water. I love to hear the horns on the tugs.

When I launch by myself I use a long rope. I snapped my rope and wanted to back down a bit (long ramp) before putting rope in bed of truck where I can get out and grab it quickly when boat starts to slide off. Well, yeah, guess I don't have to finish. This ramp is steep and the boat started sliding off when I notice I didn't have the rope. Started off having to jump in and get wet up to my waist to get my boat before it backed off out of reach.

Lucky it was in a cove just off the river and not directly in the current like where I sometimes put in.

KyleK likes this.
  9. KyleK

KyleK Who, me? Staff Member

Sounds like you made a good memory.

10. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

An hour and 15 minutes.....longest nomination acceptance speech in 40 years. I don't want to hear anyone talk for that long.

Is this some sort of coonass code for having sex with turtles?

KyleK and Bengal B like this.