Republicans have now declared war on our children.

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Rex, Oct 2, 2017.

1. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Correct. So is masturbating into a sock, but that's never stopped you, has it?

Bayou Tiger likes this.
  2. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

My sperm doesn't have a heartbeat. If I stopped, what would your mom eat?

Doctors use several different methods to listen to thefetal heartbeat. About 3 weeks, one day after fertilization, when the heart first begins to beat, the sound of the little heart is too soft to hear. Very soon thereafter, they can see the motion using ultrasound technology.

3. Rex

Rex Founding Member

A heartbeat doesn't mean a person.

4. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

It does mean life.

5. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Yeah scientist say the universe was started by the Big Bang but they cant tell what caused the bang and where the matter came from to produce a bang. So tell us your theory of the beginning of the universe Aristotle

6. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

Bull shit upon bull shit. Obviously you didn't bother to read the article I posted or the many other studies I've cited on this subject. Try again http://reason.com/reasontv/2017/10/16/doctors-direct-primary-care?utm_medium=email This and the others show and provide examples of clinics all over the country including some of the poorest where cash basis health care is cheaper and more effective than insurance based. This includes the subsidized plans under Obamacare. You've already been called on your incorrect (I'll be charitable and not call you a liar) conclusion on the Harvard study.
    Go and do a little research on cash based health care before you bloviate about something you don't know.

LSUpride123 likes this.