Republicans just officially declared that women have no dominion over their own bodies

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Rex, Jun 24, 2022.

1. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Yes, unvaccinated immigrants are a health threat to America. Djokovic is not a Muslim.

2. Rex

Rex Founding Member

The Uvalde shooter was not Muslim. The Highland Park shooter was not Muslim. The Buffalo shooter was not Muslim. The Sandy Hook shooter was not Muslim. The Columbine shooters were not Muslim. The San Bernardino shooter was not Muslim. The Orlando Pulse shooter was not Muslim. The Charleston shooter was not Muslim. The Las Vegas shooter was not Muslim. The Oklahoma City bomber was not Muslim. The Boston Marathon bomber was not Muslim. As far as I can tell they were all Christian. So what the fuck are you talking about?

3. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

correct, but a muslim ban is ok because muslim have autonomy and chooses to exercise it. Nobody is forcing them to be muslim.

the question here he is your point that nobody is owed entry to the US, correct? restricting them for their religion or vax status is not a violation of their freedom in any way, correct? they are free to do anything they want outside of the US, eh?

4. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

of course he was.
    of course he was

they were!

shane0911 likes this.
  5. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Djokovic is not banned because of his autonomy. As usual, you make no sense.

6. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

i have not seen evidence that supports this. and certainly the biden admin doesnt feel this way with respect to the southern border.

djokovic just won wimbledon. he apparently was not a threat to the UK

Last edited: Jul 10, 2022
  7. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

of course he is. he is banned because he is managing his own body the way he wants. thats fine by me that he avoids the jab. and its certainly within our rights as a country to ban him or muslims, or anyone. but i dont think unvaccinated people are generally a big risk, and he in particular isnt a risk worth banning.

Last edited: Jul 10, 2022
  8. XXL TideFan

XXL TideFan Founding Member

You can’t date me don’t hate me. I’m the drunk Irish Protestant banging the red headed Catholic lass. Triggered much?

9. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

Biden supporters that believe this are naive simpletons.

shane0911 likes this.
  10. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

Serial liars