Republicans just officially declared that women have no dominion over their own bodies

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Rex, Jun 24, 2022.

1. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

That doesn’t matter. I feel like he’s weeping right now. “Literally shaking”

2. Rex

Rex Founding Member

The doctors in Tennessee obviously thought otherwise.

3. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

dont care what those guys think bud, its legal. the facts got you again.

4. Rex

Rex Founding Member

You have no idea. Under the law, doctors decide. So it was automatically illegal the moment they refused the abortion. And they decided against the abortion because under the law they can be prosecuted if some dipshit disagrees with their decision.

5. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Good thing medical facts can back up their decisions…….

6. Rex

Rex Founding Member

In better news, the women of Kansas today voted in a heavy tournout TO KEEP abortion rights. THIS in very conservative Kansas.

All in all, with the passage of PACT, the pro-choice Kansas vote, the killing of al Zawahiri, falling gasoline prices, Joe Manchin making a CHIPS deal with Chuck Schumer, Alex Jones getting his ass kicked in court, judges making sure trump will spend the rest of his life as a defendant... this is turning out to be a very bad week for republicans.... which means it's been a great week for America.

7. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

This is your life, isn’t it

8. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

nah, its legal. you should familiarize yourself with the law. from your article:

"Tennessee allows abortion if a woman’s life is in danger,"

"If she tried to carry to term, she could become critically ill, or even die"

that was nice of the supreme court to give them self determination. sounds like everything is working out fine.

the voters are deciding. why would you want unelected judges to decide this issue of when life begins?

mctiger, shane0911 and fanatic like this.
  9. Rex

Rex Founding Member

I don't want inalienable human rights decided by majority vote, period. Too many dumbshits like most of this board around.

But let's get this straight with you and the dumbass who "like"d your post... so you contend that the right to bear arms should be decided by a vote of the people?

10. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

i see so you want the question of when life begins decided by unelected judges instead of our elected representatives? you want the supreme court to decide?

when does life begin again?