Respect from Bama fans...

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Fishhead, Nov 1, 2009.

1. Fishhead

Fishhead Founding Member

Or lack thereof. I hope their team feels the same way as the fans. From Tidefans...

"Print this post and sticky it to your refrigerator:

Alabama will crush LSU. Like a bug. Like an empty cigarette pack. Like an old beer can.

All season long, Alabama's defense has made good offenses look bad and bad offenses look horrible. LSU has a bad offense. They will be lucky to score three points. They won't sustain drives. They'll be forced into mistakes. Scott will barely get 40 yards and LSU's offense will be held to their lowest yardage production of the season.

This team will have had two weeks to get their minds, bodies and emotions back on the same page. They are playing for the best coach in the SEC, who knows what this game means for the team's season and the team's goals. GMAC will be fine. JJ will be fine. Ingram will be a holy terror, and Alabama will crush LSU."

1 person likes this.
  2. DwayneBowned

DwayneBowned Founding Member

I hate Bama. We are going to destroy them; they couldn't even handle Tennessee.

3. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

There are the usual chest beaters, but there are also posts over there showing genuine concern that Bama could get beaten. They had offensive issues in the last couple of games and they worry that it's going to cost them. They whistle on their way past the cemetary.

4. TigerBait3

TigerBait3 Guest

theyre probably saying the same thing about tigerforums.

everybody knows it will be a tough game for both teams. no need to create unnecessary drama.

5. Fishhead

Fishhead Founding Member

Oh. Ok. Sorry. I'll crawl back under my drama rock.:wave:
    -
    No really. Red's right, there are some who think it'll be a close game...with them winning. That I can handle, since most of us feel the exact same way...except with us winning. But I spend enough time over there to know how they truly feel...and I hope and pray LSU wins...so that I can see what excuses they come up with. They can't say it's Nick's players anymore. They'll just say LSU got lucky...and it doesn't matter what the scenario is.
    -
    I really wanna see LSU blow up the UF/Bama game scheduled the first weekend in December.

6. cristof11

cristof11 Founding Member

I think the gumps will be in for a big surprise.

1 person likes this.
  7. TheDude

TheDude I'm calmer than you.

One thing is guaranteed. If we win, they will never give Miles the credit for winning. And that includes some posters here on TF also.

1 person likes this.
  8. Fishhead

Fishhead Founding Member

Sadly, you're correct. And I don't care about THEM giving Les credit...but dayum.

9. cristof11

cristof11 Founding Member

True dat.

10. Chase4LSU

Chase4LSU Waiting on Mettenberger

Agreed, Dude. We have some serious malcontents with Miles on here. 7-1 and beaten only by ten by a #1 ranked team is hard to argue with. :milesmic:

1 person likes this.