Respect from Bama fans...

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Fishhead, Nov 1, 2009.

1. RHans405

RHans405 Let's Roll

Little Nicky is going to stack the line on defense and blitz us like crazy. Jefferson needs to be ready for it. The game will be in his hands. I think our defense will do fine.

1 person likes this.
  2. MobileBengal

MobileBengal Founding Member

Same here. No Bama fans I know expect an easy win. They know they have to bring it. I told a Bama fan yesterday that even if they bring their "A" game, it might not be enough. He agreed.

3. ok awesome

ok awesome geaux

I believe that LSU is going to beat Alabama. I believe that LSU can beat Florida. I believe LSU, Alabama and Florida can beat Texas, Iowa, and Cincinatti. Unfortunately, I don't know if anyone is going to beat Cincinatti or Iowa, and I am fairly sure no one is going to beat Texas, so therein lies our true problem.

4. cadillacattack

cadillacattack Illegitimi non carborundum est

Just an outsider's $0.02, ... but i would be very wary about taking too many positives from the AU-LSU game. Auburn has a schizophrenic offense, but in no way do we have the talent-level shared by either LSU or Alabama.

IMO, if LSU is unsuccessful with it's rushing attack against Alabama, then Bama wins. I fully realize that Jefferson (or another QB) must show some success with the passing game in order to prevent Bama from loading up the box, however, it's going to come down to rushing against a defense that has shown to be proficient at limiting rushing.

I'll be pulling for LSU, as a frequently do, however I don't think that LSU has enough to beat both Bama and the Officials. I predict a banner day for holding calls against the LSU O-line. Good luck .....

1 person likes this.
  5. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

If LSU beats Bama, they move up to 8 and Bama drops to 7.

1 person likes this.
  6. BamaBengalTiger

BamaBengalTiger Geaux Tigers !!!!!

Ah, but USC jumps to 6.

7. ok awesome

ok awesome geaux

Oregon will jump everyone to #1 after going undefeated in their daunting Pac 10 schedule.

8. LEGACY TIGER

LEGACY TIGER Defy Yourself

Right now, all I care about is beating the Gumps. We master that and the rest of the season could become more than I hoped for. We lose, and this season will be just about what I thought. Will be nice for the big W's to continue against the Gumps in their house.:LSU231:

9. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

no doubt, no one is going to be picking LSU in this game, and i can't remember the last time we beat a highly ranked team as the under dog on the road, not counting bowl games. I guess Tennessee in 01 maybe, but that was a neutral site.

10. TigerCliff

TigerCliff Veteran Member

I agree with LT

I am not worried about anything except beating Bama! A win on Sat would be one of the biggest ever for LSU!

It would help us all with the Saban thing! It would shut up the Bama Saban LSU can't do anything without Saban players! It would shut up the Baton Rouge Saban folk that smack down Les at every turn!!!

It would shut up the Bama has taken over the SEC West crowd! It would set us up for a run for Atlanta and another shot at the Gators!!

I can't tell you the keys for the game because I just don't know. I know that both D's are amazing and both teams have problems on the O side!

I will be happy to win 3 to 0!

Geaux Tigers:miles: