Rewatching the game

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by tzanghi, Sep 5, 2010.

1. Dat-Tiger-Fan

Dat-Tiger-Fan Founding Member

Are you counting INT'S?? :wave:

2. Herb

Herb Founding Member

If you're thinking about divorcing your wife, anything she does or doesn't do will look like a demeaning personal insult that borders emotional abuse.

3. HalloweenRun

HalloweenRun Founding Member

Seems like we had several long threads last year about not finishing...conditioning, killer instinct, et al. I think in the light of day, not finishing UNC off is what worries me the most about this game. We need to get a lot better in that MENTAL aspect. Fast.

4. GregLSU

GregLSU LSUFANS.com

I fully understand there's a lot of positives to Saturdays game, but my biggest concern is lack of discipline. Penalties have killed us the last few years along with turnovers... if it don't change you can all sit here and contemplate what would've been IF, but that formula will spell losses.

See Bama for the 5 years prior to '08.

5. geauxgeauxhon

geauxgeauxhon blah blah blah

Good analogy, though I'd take it a step farther. If you've made the decision to break up with your girlfriend, anything she does whatsoever is worthy of finding fault with and picking a fight over.

6. Dat-Tiger-Fan

Dat-Tiger-Fan Founding Member

ole miss didn't have a single penalty the entire first 4 qtrs against Jack st....and loss.....:lol: