Ricard made the "others" list of QBs to watch

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by LuvDoc, May 23, 2005.

1. LuvDoc

LuvDoc Founding Member

Good to see the guy get some recogntion. Classic case of a good kid (by all accounts, don't know him) who left with no hard feelings because of being lost on the depth chart. While I wouldn't wish Tulane on my worst enemy, he seems to have made the most of it.

Amazing how many QBs on the list are from also-ran schools.

http://collegefootballnews.com/2005/Preview/NextBigThing_QB.htm

2. mcmikel

mcmikel Founding Member

It gets worse. The spin coming out of Willow Street for the fall will be Ricard would have been the starting QB at LSU, but opted to play in an explosive offensive system. The SID is using this lingo in their media guide. Their color anaylsis has been spinning this line most of the spring on local, non-WWL, radio.

Tulane should have a decent team and end up in the New Orleans Bowl for 2005. I play golf with a scum alum and get to hear all about the worms. Gear up, the hype will be 2006 when their defense matures... and they "have a real chance" to beat LSU. They actually believe the new series will be a chance for Tulane win four, five, or more games ["Saban's gone, the NCAA will catch you steroid users, Curley's back...]!

3. LuvDoc

LuvDoc Founding Member

Well, you succeded in tempering my goodwill toward ricard. Guilt by association.

Yeah, he would have been the starter.

Damn our bad luck!!

4. G_MAN113

G_MAN113 Founding Member

Translation: An offense that sputters and shakes before it blows up in it's QB's face.

Actually, Lester Ricard WOULD have been the starting QB at LSU...LSU's scout team that is.

5. TheDrunkenTiger

TheDrunkenTiger Founding Member

Its amazing what stupid things people will say. And to think Tulane's education is higher rated than LSU! 's.

6. JayB

JayB Never Forget 31

I don't know man. It takes some smarts to come up with something THAT scary. That's some Stephen King **** right there! :hihi:

7. ATL_Tigah

ATL_Tigah Founding Member

9. Brodie Croyle, Alabama......Shades of…Chad Pennington?!?!?!

:rofl: :rofl:
    CFN loses creditability with me each and every day!

8. MarineTiger

MarineTiger Founding Member

CFN lost credibility with me when they predicted South Carolina to win the SECC in 2001