Rich Rod Fired !!!

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TigerCliff, Jan 4, 2011.

1. LEGACY TIGER

LEGACY TIGER Defy Yourself

2. Crawfishsam

Crawfishsam Freshman

Rivals Radio is going nuts on what Harbaugh is going to do.
    They think he needs to stay in college coaching as his brother is coaching in the NFL.
    Michigan fans have lost it as they are realizing that Harbaugh is not coming to the Big House; Rich Rod is still there; and now they think the San Diego State coach is being interviewed.
    Really fun to listen to them melt down on the radio.
    Just like when Bamasux lost to South Carolina and LSU.
    By the way, Miles is not supposed to leave LSU - at least that is what is being reported on Rivals Radio.

3. LEGACY TIGER

LEGACY TIGER Defy Yourself

That is for sure, unfortunately for whoever goes in there if they aren't a spread type coach they will have to endure 3 yrs of getting the type of players they want. Harbaugh runs a pro-style offense and the earlier question was would the UM fan base be patient with him while he rebuilds.

The answers for some believe is a good reason why Harbaugh won't be going there.

4. Fishhead

Fishhead Founding Member

LOL, people starting to crawfish now. ESPN and Rivals are both backing away from the story a bit...saying his job status is 'uncertain'. (Rich Rod's):rolleye33:

5. Swerved

Swerved It appears my hypocrisy knows no bounds.

WHAT?!?!?!

Ya mean ESPN ran with a story (concerning Michigan, again) that they weren't sure is a done deal?? Say it ain't so... :rofl:

What's going to piss me off is if ESPN announces "Miles to stay at LSU".. If they do that, he's a goner for sure.. :shock:

6. Fishhead

Fishhead Founding Member

To their defense, ESPN didn't break the story. They reported it, and named the source, which is a Fox station in Detroit.
    -
    Rivals first came out saying it isn't a done deal, then on PTI, they treated it like it was exceedingly likely, but not a done deal.

7. TexasTigers

TexasTigers Are You With Me ?

Was at my kids school and in there is a huge Michigan guy (His kid is always decked out in Michigan stuff)
    We got to talking and he said "We dont want your coach, he didnt want it the first time"
    I said good well you cannot have him.

Then he went off on some tirade how Les is a bad coach, etc and he turned them down and they are grateful he did. I said "Fine we are fine keeping our National Championship 10 wins in the SEC coach" you can have your WAC guy...

Said in his circles that guy from San Diego is a lock

8. NELA_Tigerfan

NELA_Tigerfan When's kickoff?

I think Michigan is goin to make a run at Miles. I don't think he will go for many reasons but it is possible. If Michigan hasn't named a replacement before Friday night then we will probably be getting a new coach. But we'll be ok. ;)Bo Pellini will do just fine....:tigereye:

9. COTiger

COTiger 2010 Bowl Pick 'Em Champ

A classic Lee Corso "Not so fast my friend" moment. :lol:

10. geauxtigs

geauxtigs Tigers Forever

:geaux: The Pitt job is open since Mike Haywood managed to get himself fired. :hihi: And to add insult to injury, Dave Wannstadt refused to coach the team in their bowl game. Richrod is probably more than ready to go back east and Pitt might be a good fit. He surely is familiar with the area for recruiting since WVU was right down the road from Pitt. Stay tuned. :LSU231: