Rich Rod Fired !!!

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TigerCliff, Jan 4, 2011.

1. Swerved

Swerved It appears my hypocrisy knows no bounds.

I confirm your approval of Michigan's confirmation process.

2. KyleK

KyleK Who, me? Staff Member

You know my perverted eyes are too lazy to read more than the last post!

3. LEGACY TIGER

LEGACY TIGER Defy Yourself

Whether we know it or not, I think we already have Les Miles’ answer to this question. IMHO, the fact that John killed any rumors or inquiries into his availability to go to U Tex pretty much confirms that Miles is staying. I don’t think that John would have cut the possibility of a new gig if he was unsure whether Miles would be here or not. If there was even the possibility of Miles leaving I think that John would have taken the offer by U Tex, because he is smart enough to know that if a new coach were to come in there would be a strong possibility of him being replaced.

4. TUSKtimes

TUSKtimes Riding the Wave

It's being reported by Jesse palmer of ESPN, the worldwide leader in sports breaking news, that he believes Les Miles is the number one choice behind that fellow from Stanford who won't take the job. He believes that if offered he would grab it. Palmer further stated that he believed Miles buyout would be between 1 and 2 million dollars.

If Miles comments on this latest revelation, I'll try to keep all up to date.

5. whodatnot

whodatnot I'm taking the day off

ESPN?

:hihi:

6. TigerCliff

TigerCliff Veteran Member

yep

I am home today watching TV and doing a bunch of nothing. Palmer was very big on Miles and thinks he will take the job. Not sure why he thinks that but I think Les gets the offer before Hoke. Hoke has done little in big boy football compared to Les. If I run things at Michigan and JH told me no I would make sure Les got the next chance. Hoke might work as my #3 choice because from our end of things it looks like Les is now a life time Tiger!!

:milesmic::eek:ldskule:

7. Hawker45

Hawker45 Founding Member

Does Les like to munch on Duraspine Turf?

8. TUSKtimes

TUSKtimes Riding the Wave

Just a little surprised the buy out was that low, if true. I would take Les too, just because of the recruiting savvy that he brings to the job and they need recruits.

9. Rwilliams

Rwilliams Veteran Member

Mich posters say miles has taken the job and will come out with the news after bowl game. On phone but here's the link:scout.com go blue wolverine look for miles. Also went check out droppings. Haven't looked over there since start of season and I was blown away with the miles hate. 9out of 10 were very vocal of their total hate of Les miles. These guys have nothing good to say about miles and not much good to say about lsu football in general. I remember now why I don't go there. I may not agree with all miles personel decisions but his record proves he's a damn strong coach leading a clean program that his players are proud to be a part of. These guys make siu look like a sunshine pumper. It was pretty bad.

10. KyleK

KyleK Who, me? Staff Member

ESPN is trying desperately to convince UM to call Les. They hate the SEC embarrassing the Little 10. This would be a twofer. Hurt the SEC, help the Little 10.