Ricky Seals-Jones 5 star WR

Discussion in 'LSU RECRUITING' started by tigerchick46, Jun 5, 2012.

1. bhelmLSU

bhelmLSU Founding Member Staff Member

Would be a good guess.

2. PBTiger

PBTiger Founding Member

Texas A&M has a really tall and physical WR class this year. Three of the guys are 6'3, one is only 5'11 but really fast, one is 6'6 and they might get RSJ at 6'5. LSU better keep loading up on those tall db's.

ParadiseiNC likes this.
  3. Dudebro2

Dudebro2 Veteran Member

Sounds like everyone is expecting RSJ to sign with TAMU on Monday, and that is what most of the blogs are reporting also. It is a 50/50 shot, but is it really? Guess it would be hard to pass up Summerlin's offense especially with Manziel the QB for probably 2 more years, man I sure hope LSU pulls off the shocker here it would be nice after last years recruiting wars. This kid seems like he could be the real deal at WR and it would be nice to actually throwing the ball to him, instead of having to figure out who is going to shut him down.

4. rockwallfan

rockwallfan Founding Member

even if he does the unexpected and chooses lsu on monday, there's a greater likelihood of him changing to a&m before signing day than there would be the other way around. basically, monday would be far from the finish line for us if he picked lsu.

5. Dudebro2

Dudebro2 Veteran Member

Well with Manziel winning the Heisman I would think it is academic at this point anyway. Hmmm TAMU went 10-2 in it's first year in the SEC playing in the Cotton Bowl and now has the Heisman trophy winner playing QB for at least the next 2 years in Summerlin's offense and he is a Texas kid. I think it would be a lock at this point that he picks TAMU, but stranger things have happened. I think.

6. Cajun Sensation

Cajun Sensation I'm kind of a big deal Staff Member

RSJ chooses aTM.

7. seabrookcajun

seabrookcajun Founding Member

Can't blame him.

8. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

LSU was always the longest of long shots.

9. TexasTigers

TexasTigers Are You With Me ?

I know this has been explained but I understood that the SEC put a strict cap on number of recruits you can sign (See the Nutt rule)
    So Bhelm can you explain how A&M can have 34 signees ?
    What is the limit 23 ? if so what does that mean ? You can only have 23 scholarships per year given so IF A&M had all of them qualify. THey are assuming 11 will not make their grades or grey shirt which would limit them next year.
    I am very confused.

10. MLUTiger

MLUTiger Secular Humanist

Not all 34 people that have given verbals will be able to sign obviously. TAMU signed only 19 last year, so I am going to assume that they have some schollys to give early enrollees that can count to last year's class. They'll only be able to sign 25 of these for the 2013 class and some are going to grayshirt and/or be academic casualties.