Ricky Williams doesn't have the 8 million he owes the Dolphins

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by islstl, Aug 26, 2004.

1. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

He says he's been poor before. It's nothing new to him.

He finally contacted the Dolphins for the first time since he said he was retiring. Of course now the talk will be of him wanting to come back, but there are too many obstacles to overcome to do that.

He would have to sit out an entire year due to the fact that he has failed 3 drug tests and has failed to appear for a 4th. One year suspension, minimum.

Poor poor little Ricky. Literally, after the Miami lawyers get through with him.

He's on his way to India right now. Wonder what he will be doing over there?

2. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

yes the whole thing was staged. i posted that before... he knew the ramifications and he had no other choice. it wasn't about 'being his own man' or the rest of the crap. It was all a smokescreen and teams will be offering him the world to come back with new drug clauses in a new contract when Miami whores him out. back to the saints straight up for deuce.

I'll just keep making the worst scenarios the saints could possibly do since they usually become reality.

3. islstl

Yeah Dan LebaRETARD was on ESPN tonight and reported this.

I actually like Dan, he has filled in for PTI on occasion. Pretty cool guy.

4. LSUGradin99

LSUGradin99 I Bleedeth Purple 'N Gold

He is one very confused young man.

If I understood what I saw on ESPNNews earlier correctly, he would have been given a 4 game suspension had he stayed on the team/in the nfl. Since he officially filed papers for retiring though, he has to sit out a mandatory one year. If he returns next year and signs, he would still have to serve the 4 game suspension at beginning of year.

Anyone else heard this report?

5. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

well no but its pretty clear he isnt serving his time now. he quit. once reinstated then the penalty begins.

6. islstl

Well I know he misses the entire year due to the fact that he failed 3 drug tests and missed a 4th due to his retirement. Not sure about the 4 games for next year.

7. Swerved

Swerved It appears my hypocrisy knows no bounds.

All I got to say is..... BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

8. Bengaleze

Bengaleze Founding Member

Hey Tirk, give the Saints some credit, the ONE and I mean the only one thing they've done well was to trade Ricky away when they drafted Deuce.

9. MikeD

MikeD Sports Genius

Ricky was in line for a 4 game suspension, not a year. He hasn't been suspended yet for a substance abuse violation and the 4 game suspension is the first step in most cases. All of this is rumor, though, since nobody can officially comment on drug cases in the NFL.