Ricky Williams says passion for football has returned

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by islstl, Oct 5, 2004.

?

Would you take him on your team?

Poll closed Oct 15, 2004.
  1. Yes

11 vote(s)
    28.2%
  2. Hell No

28 vote(s)
    71.8%
  1. tiger fan 2001

tiger fan 2001 Founding Member

I would take him on my team but the contract would be written to where i def would come out a winner. Maybe something like the one he had in No. not much upfront but loaded with incentives and other clauses.

2. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

ESPN dude (the guy that looks like he is from Mars) is saying Oakland would be one team possibly interested in his services, since they are in dire need of a running back.

Al Davis's new motto? "Just toke em baby"

3. Mr. Peabody

Mr. Peabody Founding Member

I'm in a Longhorn Fan fantasy football league and the commish put the retired f'er on my team in the 13th round just to be an azzhole. I dropped him later of course.

4. Sourdoughman

Sourdoughman TigerFan of LSU and the Tigerman

He only wants to come back to football because he found out that he's out of money and he would've had to pay back money to the Dolphins for retiring early

5. Atreus21

Atreus21 Founding Member

Dude, that is totally hilarious. Williams is a total loser for this.

6. col reb

col reb Founding Member

Money talks and BULLCH!T runs with the football. The secret to stopping him is to grab his dread-locks and hold on. He wont go far. :hihi: :hihi: :hihi:

7. friday

friday Founding Member

RW is not that great of a RB to take a chance on him. RW wasn't even in the top 10 RBs in the league last year. he averaged like 3.3 ypc and fumbles due to his small hands. these days you need a guy who can catch out the backfield and outrun people. that trade was the best trade the NO saints ever made although I think they didn't make out too well considering jonathan sullivan may be a bust.

8. martin

martin Banned Forever

i would definitely take him. i dont mind drug users, i respect them.

now, i would be angry if he quit on me, so i would write some kind of severe punishment for quitting into his contract.

9. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

no way any gm with half a braincell would take him except for those no budget teams with no need desire to win. anyone who plays on that level would never accept a loser who quit such as RW. Talk about ostricized and I guess it'd be fun watching the lineman letting the defense through to kill him in about 3 weeks.

and its official, Jonathan Sullivan is a complete bust who only remains on the roster because they drafted him so high.

10. diamondheadtiger

diamondheadtiger Founding Member

Maybe we had it wrong......Pollack made Sully :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: