Right Now I am Worried to Death..............

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Ch0sn0ne, Nov 21, 2002.

1. Ch0sn0ne

Ch0sn0ne At the Track

My wife is pregnant, and could pop that baby out at any time. We begged her doctor to go ahead and enduce labor at her appointment this morning, and no go.

So now, i have to sit around worrying if this little girl is going to come on Saturday night. I for sure cannot go to the game, but if she holds off at least I will get to watch on TV.

My priorities are so screwed up, but hey, that is the price you pay for being a diehard.

2. geauxscott

geauxscott Founding Member

Good luck

looks like you might have to chose one or the other. And like your name says, which one will be the "ch0sn0ne

3. Graytiger

Graytiger Freshman

Your dilema

No problem dude. Women have ben having babies for centuries and your presence isn't needed. That child will be around for forever so there's no hurry in meeting her for the first time. Hell I had such a hard time getting mine out of the house, I moved to another state one weekend when they were gone partying. The game, dude, the game.

Tongue planted frimly in cheek. Congrats on the little sweetie

4. lsu99

lsu99 whashappenin

My wife is also expecting.....

She's had bad dreams about me going to a football game and leaving her alone and I have to assure her that would never happen (she's not due until May).

It'll be the first so I'll have to study up on baby stuff like what kind of stuffed animal tiger he/she will like, the best purple and gold outfits, etc. I'm not giving it any type of chance to bleed anything other than Purple & Gold like my dad did to me. Oh well, life's tough.

5. TIDE-HSV

TIDE-HSV Founding Member

I have this referee doll...

that all the limbs, and head, are held on by velcro. It's identical to the one on Joe Pa's front door. Each limb can be torn off, one at a time, or - if the occasion demands, a hard enough throw against the wall will remove more than one at a time. You guys down there who are familiar with Santoria, I'm sure could come up with even more inventive uses. This, of course, is just an addendum to the usual school dolls. But, given the officiating these days, you can't start too young!!

6. Tiger Trey

Tiger Trey Founding Member

Your situation reminded me of the 1995

Independence Bowl. The 4th Quarter had just begun and we were putting Saban and his Spartans away when a message came over the Stadium P.A....

"WOULD MISTER JOHN DOE PLEASE REPORT TO THE BOSSIER MEDICAL CENTER !! YOUR WIFE IS HAVING THE BABY !!!!

It was then that about 50,000 plus hooted, cackled, and guffawed for the next half minute or so while some poor guy who wanted only to see his Tigahs slinked out of his seat in Independence Stadium (I assume) and hustled across the river to find his wife, his mother in law, and his newborn child waiting for him.

NOW THAT'S A FAN !!!!!!!

7. msully

msully Founding Member

football is a game

no choice you can read about the game .

8. EastBankTiger

EastBankTiger Founding Member

HSV - I remember Jim Mora having one of those...

velcro ref dolls while coaching the Saints. During one of his Monday morning press conferences, he showed it to the press, saying it was a gift from a family member. Then, he showd how it worked, ripping the head and arms off, throwing them to the floor while the press laughed. Mora was smiling and giggling and you could tell that it wasn't malicious and that he was just having fun with it. Naturally, the NFL fined him anyway...

9. msully

msully Founding Member

Re: HSV - I remember Jim Mora having one of those...