Right War, Right Time? Kerry backs Bush's $82bn request

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUDeek, Feb 15, 2005.

1. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

As usual, martin the logic twister is arguing a point into the ground that he understands poorly. And his "logical extention" is as presposterous as it is irrelevant. Listen carefully:

An American citizen can vote for whoever he wants to for whatever reason he pleases. He can also vote against a candidate for any reason he sees fit. It matters not one damn what martin or any other anonymous internet character likes or thinks is logical or stupid. It matters not a half of a damn to me.

2. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

and yes, distancing one's self from their flawed candidate is funny. kerry doesn't matter now and is insignificant? Nice vote.

we tried to tell you that before the election.

3. martin

martin Banned Forever

i didnt say you couldnt or shouldnt or tht you should give a damn or even read what i say. i am merely pointing out what poor rationale you are using for your vote.

the point is that the responsible thing to do might be to examine what a candidate stands for more than checking his name to see that it isnt bush.

however, if you dont care at all, and are happy to be irrational that is your right, and i am happy for you, in the same sense that i am happy when i see a retard laugh at a problem he caused, because he doesnt understand it. there is no rule that says you have to make sense or not be an idiot.

4. MarineTiger

MarineTiger Founding Member

There is no card called "I served my country".....it's a fact that I am throwing out to you while you sit here like a 9-year-old screaming insults and petty comebacks and trying to act as if no one has common sense and logic but you.

People hated Bush so much they wanted nothing to do with him at all. Nothing. So they just picked the next candidate no matter who it was....John Kerry or a 3rd party candidate....totally within their rights. That is the main purpose and I really do apologize to whoever brought you up in this world if that thought can't get through your head.

5. LSUGradin99

LSUGradin99 I Bleedeth Purple 'N Gold

If I recall correctly, Red55 had been very pro-Kerrry before the election. He posted lots of excerps from articles about Kerry and even posted some (of his?) opinions in support of those articles.

Now suddenly he says Kerry was just the "not Bush" choice on the ballot.

Wow, what a crock of.......

6. martin

martin Banned Forever

play the card again, still irrelevant. i told you i dont care.

a smarter voting strategy is to choose on merit of the candidate. if you randomly choose anyone who isnt bush, the guy you get may be worse than bush. the idea is that you vote for the best candidate. get it? is it me or have i already explained this?

i know.

7. MarineTiger

I know you don't care nor do I care what you care :hihi:....it would take away from your whole "he doesn't understand anything and couldn't comprehend anything" statement that you keep preaching like a school girl. From what I have done in my life, I will take my logic and senses over yours anyday. You brought up the subject and I am just keening in on it.

For the 10th time, I understand that. It would be smarter for someone to look into each candidate and decide what fits them best and who they agree with the most and whats best for the country.....but it is not stupid to vote for a 2nd candidate because they blindly hate the 1st candidate. There are no Hitlers and Satan's running for President these days.

8. martin

martin Banned Forever

finally

it is stupid, because for all you know, the 2nd candidate supports the same policies you hate about the first. in this case kerry doesnt, or does he? who knows!

again, knowing kerry is not bush is not enough info to make an intelligent decision. however, stupid decisions are allowed.

9. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

of course it is.

10. MarineTiger

Alright, I am off to cook the wife and kids dinner.

Have a great night.