RIP Paul Johnson

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by DDTigerFan, Jun 18, 2004.

1. DDTigerFan

DDTigerFan Back from the Dead

Paul Johnson, the Lockheed Martin eployee who was kidnapped in Saudi Arabia last weekend has been killed. The al Quaeda group responsible posted still images of his beheaded body on their website. May God be with Paul Johnson's family and may justice be served on behalf of him.

2. tiger fan 2001

tiger fan 2001 Founding Member

You know I am growing weary of this crap and no evidence of these Muslim's standing up against this stuff. I am getting real close to saying nuke em. At the least we should just start blowing things up. BIG TIME.

3. M.O.M

M.O.M Founding Member

Man, I'm pissed about this too.
    But nuke who?
    Saudi Arabia? Iraq? Iran? who?

4. lsugrad00

lsugrad00 Founding Member

That's a great start on a list. I'd like to nominate Syria and Somolia to be added. :lol: :lol: :lol:

5. M.O.M

M.O.M Founding Member

OK, ok, just as long as its not about oil.

6. G_MAN113

G_MAN113 Founding Member

Screw 'em. Kick their a$$ and take their gas. That way we can have vengeance AND pay 75 cents/gallon at the pump.

7. tiger fan 2001

Yep a good start. But basically I say go after any country with these fanantics that the rest of the LOVING population doesn't step up against. They know who these people are and if they are not part of the solution they are part of the problem.

8. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

Naaa, this war is going to have to be fought covertly. I hope we are really gearing up the Special Operations Forces and CIA covert operators to deal with these types. There is not a lot of information on covert operations, of course, but we are known to have Green Berets/Delta Force/SEALs etc. in Afghanistan, the Phillipines, and Djibouti, and could very possibly have conducted operations in Sudan, Yemen, and Pakistan recently. Heaven knows all of the places where the CIA is working. You think the leash was taken off of military intelligence? The CIA is completely unleashed and are aggressively working out there and they are being very stealthy about it.

It's not very gratifying and we will never hear about much of it, but in time the vast resources we can put into covert operations can overwhelm Al Quaida. "Nuking" them would just miss the real enemy and piss off everybody else. Much better, if terrorists just started to mysteriously disappear over the next few years.

9. tiger fan 2001

And let me add that while the bombing or whatever takes place we keep the TV news out of the war zone. That way we won't have to look at naked militants for months while americans get beheaded and we get 72 hrs of 30 second coverage.

While we are doing this the covert stuff can take place some other place until we start bombing over there as a distraction.

10. LSUDieHard

LSUDieHard Founding Member

We ought to take those Al Queda prisoners they wanted released and kill 20 for every one American that is killed. Of course, we are actually civilized people.