RIP Paul Johnson

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by DDTigerFan, Jun 18, 2004.

1. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

Let's not use a red herring....the true criminals are our own at the Abu prison. That cold water in the face torture is the real issue so don't try to distract me or the media.

2. Turbotigerfan

Turbotigerfan Founding Member

Man, this whole thing stinks to high heaven because Saudi Arabia is not an open society. Instead, it is a police state. So that means that Saudi Arabia is the only damn police state in the entire world that can’t confront and control terrorism. That’s bullcrap! The Saudis are allowing all this crap to happen and the Saudi royal family needs to be held fully accountable.

Man, they won’t us out of the Middle East. Maybe we should kick their asses out of the USA. I’m waiting for some crazy SOB to get one of them over here in the USA and cut his head off then post it on the Internet.

Paul Johnson Murdered, Beheaded by Al Qaeda of Saudi Arabia

Images obtained from a known Al Qaeda website show the results of the beheading of American contractor Paul Johnson.

The image below is the official "Press Release" distributed by Al Qaeda announcing the murder. NEIN has removed the photos of Mr. Johnson's remains from the image. The press release explains that they have followed Qur'anic teachings in the beheading of Mr. Johnson, and that Americans should learn from this act, or there will be others killed in the same way. It is basically an ultimatum ordering the US to leave the Islamic countries.

Because of the brutality of this crime, we have been very reluctant to display the still images on the website. However, after careful, thoughtful, and prayerful consideration, we have made the decision to include a link. We are doing this because we feel that it is important for Americans to understand the brutality of this crime, and that the murderers who perpetrated this act would dearly love to bring the same actions to the American homeland.

To view the image, please click on the link, verifying your age.

I AM 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER, AND I UNDERSTAND THAT THE IMAGE IS GRAPHIC AND VIOLENT

Continue

3. Turbotigerfan

Turbotigerfan Founding Member

15 of the 19 hijackers that participated in 9/11 were Saudis and most of the estimates I've seen say it cost our economy at least $1.5 trillion. Hence, the way I see us, the rich Saudis owe us a lot of free oil to pay back that $1.5 trillion with interest.

4. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

I don't think the Saudis have any real control over radical elements in their country. The royal family is rich and isolated from the general population and they just don't get it. These radicals are an extreme threat to the Royal family, yet Saudi police are a joke. The Shaw of Iran also ran a police state but he had a large and particularly effective secret police force. Still, it didn't save him from being overthrown by a popular revolt and Iran went from a US ally to our worst enemy in a heartbeat.

The same thing could very well happen in Saudi Arabia. Then the extremists would sit on the biggest oil reserves in the world. And they will not be our allies.

5. ramah

ramah Founding Member

Red, the King keeps a tight lid on it over here ... the people are well fed ... the jackasses killing women and kids have little mainstream support. Most Saudis don't hate the USA, but hate Israel and USA's support of Israel and USA's televised mistreatment of Muslims in Iraq ... Iraq & especially Saddam they also hate here (very ironic). Let a US soldier pile up a few nude Iraqis and take pictures next to a growling Rottweiler ... and it's fuel on a fire.

As for control over the radicals ... they control the blade coming down on their necks when they catch them ... small potatoes over here now ... still one of the safest countries on earth ... but in no danger of falling from within anytime soon.

6. JSracing

JSracing Founding Member

Islam is a violent religion. It always has been. I know christianity has had it's dark periods too but I think for the most part it has past. For the betterment of mankind, it would not bother me in the least to see a few innocent Muslims, be it women and chilren etc... go meet Allah. :thumb:
    I think they need to go. As in dead. t's not really genoicide, it's a religion-cide I guess.
    Maybe it is wrong I don't know, but there comes a time when it's not so much right or wrong it's survival. An eye for an eye. They need to be done exactly like the Japanese were done. Something so horrible so devastating that millions of their people die for every one of us they kill. THEN their people will rise up and stop it. They would then GLADLY hand over the "bad guys". They may not like it but they would just to survive. We've done this before, I don't know why we don't have the stomach for it now. :dis:

I know there are some here that would find my suggestions barbaric and horrible. Those same people would be eating with Chop sticks now and have Swastikas on their A$$'s. If my suggestion is barbaric, then Harry S Truman was a barbarian also.

Remember the Men, women and children at the twin towers.

If I were Muslim or arabic in this country right now, I'd either leave or buy me a Big ole American flag and tote it with me 24/7.
    It's a damn good thing for the liberals that jerry isnt running the military. :shock:

I'd do it and tell about it later. When they asked me about it I'd tell them to stick their media hype up their a$$'s if they didn't like it we can always paint a bullseye on your roof next. :shock:
    give me the stinking button I'll push it in a NY second. :cuss:

7. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

Good Americans die while Micheal Moore lives....where is the justice?

8. Sourdoughman

Sourdoughman TigerFan of LSU and the Tigerman

NO CIVILIANS should be in Iraq working until the country is more stable and can provide better security.
    These civilians and thier convoys are too easy a target, if we can't provide security there they have no business being there.
    Hell, give them a machine gun and train them to fight back.

I blame our government and the Bush Administration for this, we're too eager to be Mr.
    Nice guy and show the world how good we are.

Thats why innocent life is lost and its a damn shame.
    Let Iraq fix there own country until our civilians can be more safe there.

9. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

I agree with you 100% but unfortunately we won't ever do it.

10. Sourdoughman

Sourdoughman TigerFan of LSU and the Tigerman

Meanwhile, the top Al Qaeda figure in Saudi Arabia believed responsible for the kidnapping and execution was killed along with two others while they were disposing of Johnson's body Friday, U.S. officials confirmed.

This was quoted at Fox news in case you haven't heard, these terrorists have now been killed, I wonder if its the same one's responsible for Nick Berg?
    The FBI will be able to tell soon from the voices?