RIP to environmentalism

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LsuCraig, Apr 21, 2006.

1. Contained Chaos

Contained Chaos Don't we all?

'Literacola, do we make literacola?!'

2. LSUDeek

LSUDeek All That She Wants...

this is usually a thread i would waste time arguing in.... what's wrong with me?

3. martin

martin Banned Forever

you feel less compelled to get involved because you are on my side. also it was the least significant topic in board history.

4. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

Give a guy a millimeter and he takes a kilometer.

5. bayareatiger

bayareatiger If it's too loud YOU'RE TOO OLD

" And he's at the 20, the 10, the 5 -

TOUCHDOWN TIGERS!!!!!!

After a scintillating 86 meter run the Tigers have the lead late in the 4th !!!

It looked like he was going 160 kilometers per hour !!!!!

And to do it in this 35 degrees C heat, well, that's quite an accomplishment...

Now's it's time for a commercial break -

We'll be back in 60,000 milliseconds..."

NAH.

I ~~ DON'T ~~ THINK ~~ SO :hihi:

6. martin

martin Banned Forever

of course i am correct. this is your pattern, you have a bad opinion, then you back it up with whatever google tells you, without actually knowing what you are talking about. you make wildly wrong statements becaue you rely on google to make your opinions for you. the absurdity is you will actually try to correct me with your poorly researched crap, then put your bad information in bold as if you are teaching me a lesson.

7. red55

Blah, blah, blah, you are just getting in the last post as usual. Your pattern is to obfuscate the issue and try to discredit your opponent instead of backing up your opinions with facts or actually trying to analyze something. This is why you lose so many arguments. That and your egotistical and egocentric attitude that reveal you to be . . . quite childish.

8. martin

martin Banned Forever

facts like yours? poorly researched incorrect facts? it is true i discredit my opponent. sometimes by demonstrating that his facts that he is teaching me with are 100% wrong, like i did to you in this thread.

hahah. aww red, you will be alright, just get your facts straight next time. if i didnt taunt you about it you would continue to lazily present misinformation to me and act like you were teaching me something. this taunting is for your benefit. don't blame me if you lack knowledge of what you speak and back it up with poor research.

9. red55

100%? I got one fact wrong out of about 112! You got waxed on the metric hard disk issue, chum. And everybody realizes it despite the fact you never admit an error.

You wouldn't know research if it jumped up and bit you on the ass, my supercilious friend. What do you do for a living anyway? Can you really make a buck by being a pretentious, conceited misanthrope?

Let me guess . . . self employed playwright and part-time waiter? Sophisticated Hollywood producer? Brain surgeon? Double-naught spy?

10. martin

martin Banned Forever

red you dont have to get all mad at me because you made a mistake, we are all friends here! just do better research next time, amigo.

in fact, i think you were right. i mean, you did measure your 4 inch wide hard drive and it was actually 4.01 inches. thats obviously metric. in fact, i measured my quarter pounder and found it was actually .250000001 pounds. i am gonna start calling it the royale with cheese, because it is obviously supposed to be metric!

(oh, i am a humble working schlub like everyone else, i cant advance to high level schlub because of my being a conceited minsanthrope.)