Rittenhouse Trial

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Kikicaca, Nov 9, 2021.

1. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Looking good for Rittenhouse. All the evidence pointing to a self defense among other evidence favorable to him. Want to know how biased Google is? Type in "things looking good for Rittenhouse" and see what pops up. Although all the tv news is that he only fired to protect his life every post is negative. I then typed in "Things looking good for Rittenhouse Fox news" and only then did you hear all the evidence presented pointed to self defense.

2. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Guess which three posters here think he should go to jail

3. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Oh come on a harder question to ask me is does Rex sleep with his mask on. I would say he does. We all know who the 3 stooges on the left that post here are it's Curly, Larry and Moe. However Curly, Larry and Moe would not be DEMOCRATS, have much more common sense, like this country and post the swill they post.

Last edited: Nov 9, 2021
  4. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

I don't have time to follow this trial closely. Everything I'm getting on it is coming from Twitter. The surprising thing is, considering what a left-wing cesspool Twitter is, everything I'm getting there points to a not guilty verdict coming and that it will be a slam dunk. No one posting anything there that is remotely damning for KR.

5. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

I mean, it was all on video. This sad it even went to trial.

fanatic and shane0911 like this.
  6. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

And you would be wrong…at least in my case.

7. shane0911

haha, fish on!

Bullshit Winston, your woke ass wants that boy in jail and you know it

8. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

Shane your head is so far up your ass you couldn’t recognize the truth if it came from god….I mean Trump.

9. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

You know, Trump has proven to be more truthful than anyone else dictating your life this past year.

shane0911 and mctiger like this.
  10. shane0911

:confused: Thats rich coming from you. I'm still waiting for all of these laws and constitutional rules that Trump violated yet Pelosi and her bunch of jackals just looked the other way on. There are none yet you keep on lying.

Now back to Kyle Rittenhouse. Kid is in trouble. The judge seems to be on his side, the defense is tearing up the prosecutions case like a snake in a lawn mower and I heard this morning that there is a good possibility that the judge throws the whole damn thing out on its ass once the prosecution rests. So that means he is going to jail right? No way all of this can line up that neatly in a row and we get the right outcome? Right?