Rivals top 25 Coaches

Discussion in 'OTHER SPORTS Forum' started by LaSalleAve, Dec 8, 2009.

1. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

2. TexasTigers

TexasTigers Are You With Me ?

Huh a website run by a Bama fan who always has a Bama tilt doesnt have miles in the top 25 and Saban #1..

Shocking....

3. aztiger

aztiger Missing Crawfish & LSU

Sorry, Saban is THE BEST coach in college right now. He has Bama undefeated in the toughest conference and on his way to an undefeated National Championship. He is rediculously focused and demanding (which catches up to him in the 4th or 5th year) but at the moment, he is deserving of all the hype in the world, I dont care if it is his wife running the website.

It hurts......but it's true.

After the Ole Miss debacle, Miles will have to live with the critics...it's on him. If he wins the bowl game, has another solid year, and takes some speach classes this off season so he can put together sentences and phrases that actually make sense, he will rise again.

I have always been and remain a Miles fan...but this year he gave the critics just what they needed. He looked and sounded foolish several times this year.

4. LaSalleAve

i have been critical of Miles, but i have never said i wanted the dude fired, or he sucks, or he is an idiot, or a fool, i have made jokes about him acting like he just sniffed some glue on the sideline, but its all in fun. I think this list is bad because alot of recruits go on rivals, and to say we shouldn't care what rivals says is crap because we go to them for all of our recruiting news, well them and Bhelm of course, (props Bhelm).

If the people who made that list feel that Miles isn't a top 25 coach, who does other than half of the LSU fanbase?

5. TigerBait3

TigerBait3 Guest

this is a power poll, so it is not the top 25 best coaches. it is the top twenty-five right now. les' mistakes in oxford dropped him way down. if he puts on a hell of a show in orlando he will skyrocket back up.

6. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

Saban is lucky this year. Say what you want, but I'm not on that train. And it's not because most LSU fans are on the knob, nor is it about him leaving, or anything personal like that.

The truth is, Saban's breaks made his team unbeatable. Maybe it was a conspiracy, maybe it wasn't. It doesn't matter. Yeah, he blew the gaytors out of the water in the SECCG, but the road there was sloppy and the potholes were magically filled.

7. TexasTigers

TexasTigers Are You With Me ?

Well I agree Saban is the best coach. That I am not arguing. Also to do what 12-0 and 12-0 two years in a row in the SEC. Isnt luck....
    But to say Miles is not even in the top 25 I think is a little "home cooking" from a Bama fan.

8. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

I'm just gonna have to go ahead and disagree with you right here.

9. LaSalleAve

me too, every championship team has to be lucky. Including USC, and Texas, and Alabama, and LSU, and Ohio State, and Oklahoma, and Aub... wait... sorry i still think Auburn was robbed in 04.

1 person likes this.