Robert Nkemdiche Visit

Discussion in 'LSU RECRUITING' started by bhelmLSU, Mar 19, 2012.

1. mobius481

mobius481 Registered Member

2. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

Who know what goes on in the mind of a 17 year old man child. Besides the attraction of playing with his brother Ole Miss offers little. LSU is a great opportunity for him to be a part of a national championship team. We have 4 of our top DEs leaving and he would be able to step right in like Sam did his freshman year and make a name for himself.

To put your happiness in the hands 17-23 year old kids is pursuing fools gold. If we get his signature then great but be happy with what we get as it looks like it will be a great class with or without him.

3. bhelmLSU

bhelmLSU Founding Member Staff Member

I guess there is a chance. At first I thought there is no way he is going to Ole Miss with his talents but his mom who doesn't even live in the country really wants him to play with his brother. I will get my hopes up a little more if he visits before NSD.

4. mobius481

I didn't realize he hadn't visited. I can't imagine he commits without visiting.

5. MLUTiger

MLUTiger Secular Humanist

He's a lock for Ole Miss where he will spend 3 years losing games, but looking like Greg Hardy.

6. rockwallfan

rockwallfan Founding Member

what year is his brother in? if he's a junior or senior next year i would feel a little better about our chances.

7. bhelmLSU

I believe he will be a Sophomore next year.

8. 1BIGTIGER

1BIGTIGER Founding Member

I believe he is 90/10 Ole Piss but his comments yesterday at the under armour practice sure sound more like he was speaking of LSU than Ole Piss. He spoke of a defensive coach that would help him suceed and prepare him for the next level. He said he wanted to play on a top level defense which also points to LSU over Ole Piss. Chief and his "D" sure fits that bill but Mom could say otherwise. He was blowing it up at practice and seems as good as advertised based on the way he was dominating in drills. Would be great to land him but I feel it is a real longshot.

9. mobius481

When its obvious where they're going, recruits tend to say things to throw people off the scent so they can have their big announcement.

geauxtigs likes this.
  10. bhelmLSU

Yea reading into the actions speaks louder. Reports that he is pushing Montravious Adams to Ole Miss during practices this week. On the other hand you have guys like Gilmore, Brazil, Bain and Beckwith pushing LSU on recruits during practices.