Robert Smith destroys LSU last night on ESPN2

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Jester, Nov 7, 2010.

1. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

Yeah that's unprofessional to let your emotions show on TV like that.

Actually quite embarrassing for him to say that.

2. QBLuke

QBLuke Hickey Da God

This ass hole doesn't have a vote anyway, so who cares? He also said we didn't deserve to be there in '07. He gets paid to spout his opinion, and Les gets paid to win football games. As long as they both do their jobs, who cares?

3. Jester

Jester Founding Member

THIS.

That is my exact point and exactly why I started this thread. Honestly, I think the statement makes the guy sound like an idiot.

However, there are LOTS of people out there saying "Ya know, he's right......so why should we put an LSU team that really has TWO losses over a Boise State or TCU?"

4. DRC

DRC TigerNator

Smith is an SEC hater. His suckeyes have been hammered so bad by the SEC he never misses a chance to take a shot. Its not just LSU. He is always dissin the SEC. He was on Leach's Sirius show last week just hammering the SEC and claiming how the Big 10 and Pac 10 are much better conferences. The guy is a complete zero.

5. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

I think he is pissed because everytime he and his ego do a google search on himself the only thing that ever pops up is the lead singer of The Cure.

1 person likes this.
  6. geauxtigs

geauxtigs Tigers Forever

:geaux: Don't forget to add Danielson, Lundquist & Tim Brando to this list. :dis: All three are haters as well and take their shots every chance they get. Lundquist is just an old, senile idiot though so he may deserve some sort of pass for just being stupid. :LSU231:

7. leroy7500

leroy7500 Founding Member

Brando is not a hater...definitely not-
    He used to live in B.R. thinks he still has a home here?

8. Herb

Herb Founding Member

Robert Smith is just taking his cue from the negatigers. ANALysts research boards like this one and that litterbox one. If all they read is how bad the coach is and that we are lucky to be 8-1, they will find reasons to argue that we are really 7-2.

Keep up the ridiculously absurd bitching, negatigers, and you'll bitch us right out of any hope of getting into the BCS game. Then again, I guess your need to be "right" justifies the self-fulfilling destiny you atively seek.

2 people like this.
  9. jwp475

jwp475 Freshman

Geaux Tigers, any team that plays LSU will have thier hands full. Line us up against TCU/Boise St. or Oregon and my money is on LSU

10. Bayou Bengal11

Bayou Bengal11 ~Orlando Tiger Coonass~

Im not one that usually give two sh!ts what talking heads say...especially when it involves negativity towards the LSU program. It just doenst bother me. I understand it's their job and they do it to all programs...we just notice the negativity thrown LSUs way.

But this Robert Smith a-hole just doesnt seem to have it all upstairs. He just spews crap that makes absolutely no sense (oh, the Tenn game was a loss...LSU is really 7-2?!?! WTF is that?!?). He is the reason ive stopped watching ESPN and college gameday...I usually try to stick with CBS Sports or ESPNU at this point.

btw...i thought Danielson and Lundquist were very pro LSU Saturday night and I have NO doubt Brando is a LSU guy....I think he and Songy are really good friends and he is on his radio show often.

my 2 cents