Robert Smith destroys LSU last night on ESPN2

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Jester, Nov 7, 2010.

1. LSUtiger327

LSUtiger327 Pow right in da kissa

my wife used to make fun of paula abdul because of the way she would clap on american idol. i saw it and thought it was because of her jewelry (she basically claps with just her palms).

then last year, i saw that miles clapped the same way. i didn't think much of it, but after this weekend it seems to be a hot topic of conversation.

2. Cajun Sensation

Cajun Sensation I'm kind of a big deal Staff Member

Ahh....it all makes sense now.

Carry on.:thumb:

3. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

they should market Paula Abdul's blood as the next party drug. I bet that sh!t is toxic.

4. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

I think he even went to LSU, but don't kid yourself he's a hater that pretty much always has something negative to say; although he was feelin' the love after the win Sat.

5. StaceyO

StaceyO Football Turns Me On

Brando got his start in radio (on a Country station) back in the late 70's. He and my dad used to call high school football games together. Even after he got his network job, he would call my dad for help with rules, etc.

He's an LSU fan, but he has been particularly critical of Miles this year.

6. leroy7500

leroy7500 Founding Member

Don't sound like no Hater to me-

7. gynojunkie

gynojunkie "Pooties R Us"

That's why broadcasters have one of the best plum jobs in the USA; they can spout any and all kind of opinionated crap & if it comes to pass they look like prophets and if not--who's gonna call them out on it? They are responsible to no one and they figure the average viewer for a dumbass who cannot connect the dots.

Great job! Some are OK, the rest--d'bags.

8. gynojunkie

gynojunkie "Pooties R Us"

I don't know, of course, but lots of people with osteoarthritis of the finger joints clap with their palms 'cause it hurts like hail otherwise.

Who knows? More likely than Les' channelling Paula Abdul! LOL!

9. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

With apologies to the OP for further derailing this thread, I came across this gem for those that need additional proof that Tim Brando's a hater. It's in relation to LSU being chosen to face Ohio St. for the BCS championship in '07.

7. 2007 Oklahoma – LostLettermen.com

I truly believe we were the best team that year. The Ark loss in 3 OT was a killer and the team was banged up going into that game. However, once we had a chance to rest and get healthy after the SECCG, no one could beat us. And IIRC correctly, OU's losses that year were alot worse then ours. You'd think with Brando being from the area, he would've defended our selection to the game, not denigrate it. Our SOS alone was greater than OU's and USCw. We faced something like 6-7 Top 25 teams that year' with 3 of them being in the Top 10; more than both USC and OU combined. We beat all of the Top 10 teams and coulda/shoulda/woulda beat UK, if not for a wide open dropped pass in the end zone by Keith Zinger that lead to a FG instead of a TD. Had he caught that pass, UK's deficit would've been too much for them to rally from.

(By the way, the name of the thread which this came from was callled 'Top 10 biggest BCS title game snubs since it's Inception in '98'.)

10. Fat Al

Fat Al Freshman

It does not matter what these idiots say about LSU, ask the teams that play us if they take LSU serious or not !!!
    Often we are not pretty , but we are always there!!!