Rohan Davey in NFL Europe

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by henchmanUK, Feb 11, 2004.

1. TigerPrideLSU

TigerPrideLSU Founding Member

I'm seeing it now. Rohan will be a starting NFL QB in the future. He has what it takes. He will be one of the top QB's in NFL Europe.

2. henchmanUK

henchmanUK Freshman

Thanks for the info. Interesting regarding the comparisons to Craig Nall. He played for Scotland (my team) and was superb (and a nice guy too). Would be good to see Davey do a Jake Delhomme, although it's doubtful whether he'd do it with the Patriots. However, Delhomme had to move teams to get a starting shot and he did okay. Maybe if Aaron Brooks doesn't step up in the next couple of years he'll go to the Saints! I also think Nall has a real good shot to replace Favre in Green Bay. He should be No. 2 there at least.

3. McubedLSU

McubedLSU Founding Member

Rohan 'Marley' (thats what the announcer kept calling him the SEC championship game) strength comes from his good looks. He is the prettiest s.o.b. on the field. I loved me some Rohan to J.Reed action. Ahh....

4. tigerlaw

tigerlaw Founding Member

5. OklahomaTiger

OklahomaTiger Founding Member

I have the 2001 SECCG recorded and I never recall Vern Lundquist or Todd Blackledge, the two commentators for CBS for that game, ever saying "Marley".

6. LSUfan

LSUfan Founding Member

Rohan is my favorite Tiger QB . . . as stated earlier, he is all heart.

He has an amazing ability to throw while being dragged down. And he has a throwing motion very similar to good ole Johnny U. And unlike other big sized QBs, he can move and avoid trouble. He also stuck it out here at LSU even though he was sitting behind an over rated QB. The way the team would play when he got on the field, just shows what kind of leader he will be.

7. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Rohan Marley is the son of Bob Marley and he was a linebacker for the U of Miami a few years back.