Rohan is spending the summer in Baton Rouge?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by j0nathanr0y, Feb 17, 2005.

1. LSUfan

LSUfan Founding Member

I agree, if Ro is coming to LSU this summer then he will probably work with all 3 QBs. The main reason for him coming back might be to help RP along because of Fisher's request, but I assume he will work with all the QBs.

2. j0nathanr0y

j0nathanr0y Founding Member

Here is your link

http://2theadvocate.com/stories/021305/spo_lsufoot001.shtml

3. Jean Lafitte

Jean Lafitte The Old Guard

I wish this story was never printed. As soon as Saban finds out that LSU has Rohan Davey working with the QBs, Saban will hire Davey away from LSU to coach the Fin QBs.

4. tiger fan 2001

tiger fan 2001 Founding Member

5. TheDrunkenTiger

TheDrunkenTiger Founding Member

Yeah because once again, Saban IS out to sabotage LSU :confused: . Though oddly I wouldnt be surprised to see Rohan go to Miami as a #2 QB, maybe even work up to #1.

6. DallasLSU

DallasLSU Founding Member

I think you need to drop the "anti Saban" bit...It seems every time this comes up, you have something to say against Saban about it. What's your beef, honestly?

7. BB

BB Founding Member

Has anyone considered the possibility that Rohan Davey asked Jimbo if he could work with Perrilloux? Is that outside the realm of possibility? Maybe a telephone conversation that went something like:

RD: "Hey Coach Fisher it's Rohan Davey. How's it going?"

JF: "Great, Rohan - we just signed this Perrilloux kid and I think he has a bright future."

RD: "Yeah, he's some talented. Say, I'm going to spend a little time in BR during the offseason - any chance I can work with him a bit?"

JF: "Absolutely! I'll arrange it."

Also, we have been going on and on about comments Ryan Perrilloux has made in the press, but why don't we discuss the comments made by his coach:

First off, I was fortunate to have the opportunity to see RP play last year, and I agree with the coach's comment about RP having "it" and his ability to make every throw on the field - I agree 100%!

These are some of the boldest comments in the history of organized sports. If the quote above does not get you excited about this kid - then something is wrong with you...

8. HatcherTiger

HatcherTiger Freedom Isn't Free

Saban knows talent !

9. cajdav1

cajdav1 Soldiers are real hero's

Because I believe that jackass coach is one of the main reasons RP has the mouth problem he does have. To compare him to an NFL QB sets the bar a little high also. I wish he would move to Texas or Florida where he belongs.

By the way, he is on the outs with RP now since RP didn't follow his advice and go to Texas, just like with Kirston.

10. BB

BB Founding Member

No question about it - the coach had a hand in making Perrilloux "media challenged," but he does have some credibility on the football field...