Rohan on TV

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Bengal B, Jun 12, 2004.

1. lsu99

lsu99 whashappenin

I heard "Hey Baby" at least twice during timeouts. I guess they're trying to make Reaux feel like he's back in Tiger Stadium. Great job from one of my all-time favorite Tigers. Backup QB for the Patriots is not a bad situation but hopefully he'll get a chance to start in the next couple of years for someone.

2. IAM4LSU2

IAM4LSU2 Founding Member

Wow that was one hell of a pass by JT. This could come down to the wire, I think Frankfurt has a timeout left if they dont get this onside kick.

3. IAM4LSU2

IAM4LSU2 Founding Member

You know your league sucks when you get bumped in a close championship game with 2 minutes left for a regular season MLB baseball game.

4. TwistedTiger

TwistedTiger Founding Member

They didn't even cut over to a game just two talking heads talking about a game, how pathetic. Does FOX really think peaople would rather hear an announcer talking about one of well over 100 regular season baseball games rather than the final two minutes of the World League Championship game with a six point lead? Not a good descision IMO. :dis: :dis: :dis: :dis: :dis:
    I am also stuck at work with only basic TV, what was the final score and did Rohan get game MVP? :angryfire :angryfire :angryfire :angryfire :angryfire

5. Chiefton

Chiefton Founding Member

Just checked NFL Europe.com because I forgot about the game... :dis:

Berlin won 30 -24.... Eric McCoo (?) is MVP

6. Sourdoughman

Sourdoughman TigerFan of LSU and the Tigerman

UNREAL
    I watched the first half and then most of the third quarter.
    That would've made me mad too.

Eric McCoo is a running back and I can see why he won MVP

7. IAM4LSU2

IAM4LSU2 Founding Member

MVP was that running back that had the long TD for Berlin, their last score. Was it just me or was that announcer in the Berlin stands an idiot? I mean damn that guy was horrible. Dare I say Id rather listen to Trev Alberts and pals. Fox must not think too highly of the game if instead of showing the game they repeatedly showed that clown in the stands. Horrible broadcast and horrible decision to cut away at the 2 minute warning. Ive never watched a NFL Europe game ever, this was my first and may have been my last if they are televised on Fox. :angryfire

8. LSUGradin99

LSUGradin99 I Bleedeth Purple 'N Gold

He reminded me of some guy who does Pac-10 football telecasts for TNT.... The one in the studio for the Arizona/LSU football game..... Arggg can't remember the guys name.

As for the guy on the football telecast today being an idiot.. Whatever he thought he told the girl working the bar/beer sales had to be far from what he intended. She almost literally ran off and vacated the area.

Not only did they cut away at 2 minute warning of a close game.... At the end of the game on FX, they cut away to a movie mid-sentence of one of the cmmentators after the game.

9. StarscreamLSU

StarscreamLSU Founding Member

"The Boz"? (Brian Bosworth)

10. LSUGradin99

LSUGradin99 I Bleedeth Purple 'N Gold

That's the guy. I thought Trev Alberts was bad but Bosworth set an entirely new standard that night!