roll call... worldwide!!

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by alumni95, Feb 7, 2004.

1. TankerRay

TankerRay Freshman

I graduated LSU and moved Los Angeles, CA

2. Atltiger

Atltiger Founding Member

Born and raised in Lafourche Parish. Moved to Atlanta in 88 now living in Dallas Ga a suburb of Atlanta.

3. arizona tiger

arizona tiger Founding Member

ROLL CALL

:lsug: Phoenix, AZ metro area. Half of our family lives in BR area and all of us are natives. Nothing like LSU football in Tiger Stadium on Saturday Night .

Just met a new neighbor who played for Bear at Bama '59-'63. Not many Tigers here and few SEC.

:geaux:

4. MiketheTiger69

MiketheTiger69 Founding Member

Moore, Okla. Halfway between OKC and Norman. Been here 26 yrs. Retired, just waiting for the wife to retire so I can move back to BR and start going to all the Tiger games again. I'l have to taLk her into it as she wants to retire in Palm Springs. But she's a big Tiger fan as well even though she was born an Okie.
    Thank God for WWL and ESPN and now the local family channel, KSBI, has started carrying JP Sports, so I don't miss too much LSU stuff and of course Fox South and Fox Southwest carry a good bit of Tiger stuff as well.
    Have a good many Tiger fans here in Oklahoma. The Alumni chapter is holding the Mardi Gras party on Feb. 13.

GEAUX TIGERS!!!!!

:geaux: :helmet: :lsug: :helmet: :geaux:

5. LSUfan

LSUfan Founding Member

After graduating I moved to San Francisco, and I now live in Los Angeles. My family still lives in New Olreans though.

6. dothantiger

dothantiger Founding Member

Born and raised in Lafourche Parish also! Moved to Dothan, Alabama 1 1/2 years ago. I do go back home once a month though!

AtlTiger...where in Lafourche Parish are you from? I'm from Lockport.

7. Atltiger

Atltiger Founding Member

I am from Larose went to South Lafourche High. Bobby Hebert is my 2nd cousin.

8. JSracing

JSracing Founding Member

I and my family are originally from the Opolousas area. We now live in North Ms. about 24 miles West of OLe Miss, in Batesville, MS.

We LOVE the TIGERS!~!

9. LSUinPA

LSUinPA Founding Member

Roll Call

Freezing my a$$ off for the past 4 years at home in Bethlehem, PA (40 mi n. of philly), and at work in Woodbridge, NJ (minutes west of Staten Is.).

My entire family is from and still in New Orleans, but my parents moved to BR when I was 4 when my mom got a job with the state. To a yankee (or any other foreigner), I'll claim either city, depending on what's most convenient ;). If I meet a homer, I'll explain the situation.

I went to LA Tech to "get out of the house", among other things, but have always been and always will be a :eek:ldskule:! I'm even gonna try to score a few season tix for next year!

10. ChuckE

ChuckE Founding Member

Atltiger & dothantiger:
    I played FB at SL with Randy Doucet, Dirk Barrios, Kenny LeBlanc. First year the school opened I believe. All tenth grade team. Randy & I were asked to move up to the varsity at the end of our season, but I moved back to Florida. I Lived in Galliano. First time that I ever drank enough to get drunk was at a wedding reception at a place called the stagecoach lounge. Our tenth grade team scored the first points in Tarpon stadium. Do you know how the first 6 points were scored?