roll call... worldwide!!

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by alumni95, Feb 7, 2004.

1. Wilson

Wilson Freshman

Knoxville

2. edyel

edyel edyel

Raised in Baton Rouge, living in Northern Kentucky and commute to Cincinnati to work. Lots of Ohio State fans where I work and after they won the N.C. game I said LSU is next in line. They just looked at me and snickered. I flew to N.O. for the N.C game and when I got back I LAUGHED IN THEIR FACES! All my family is still in S.Louisiana and some day I will too. I miss the food,the beautiful women and the friendly people. This board helps me feel closer to home, thanks.

3. Atltiger

Atltiger Founding Member

No don't know how it was scored. I graduated in 73. Remember the Stagecoach might have been at that wedding lol. Did you go to the Safari across the bayou after every home game? Were you there when Bobby threw the tipped ball for a touchdown that won the State AAAA Championship? If I am not mistaken that was 74

4. DJ

DJ Founding Member

I live in Austin, Texas. Grew up in BR and graduated from LSU. My father taught architecture at LSU for 25 years.

5. tntgr

tntgr Freshman

Memphis, Tennessee. We are sending a defensive back to Baton Rouge on scholarship this year.

6. purpletiger16

purpletiger16 Founding Member

Back home in Louisiana the last 6 months, before that 2 years working on the southern coast of Spain, close to the rock of Gibraltar.

Great golfing over there. :geaux: :lsug:

7. mesquite tiger

mesquite tiger Diabolical Genius

mesquite, tx (east dallas)

claim reserve, la as home. have also lived in plano, tx; north canton, oh; and waco, tx

nothing compares to louisiana!!!! wish my texas born and raised wife would see the light!

8. ChuckE

ChuckE Founding Member

Atltiger, I forgot about the Safari. I don’t recall if I went there or not. We graduated the same year. Randy Doucet recorded three safeties for the first six points in the stadium. No! I was not there for Bobby’s pass. Did you know Pam Duet? The finest people I’ve ever met in my life are the folks on the bayou. Do they still have those draw bridges to get from one side to the other?

9. Pastimer

Pastimer Founding Member

Born and raised in Gulfport, Mississippi. Have lived in Virginia since 1987, the last five years near Richmond.

10. Born in Baton Rouge...

lived one year in Conshohocken, Pa
    two years in Montgomery, AL
    three years in Orlando, FL
    now I'm in Mandeville, La (one year) ......... trying to get back to BR!