Ronda Rousey KO'd

Discussion in 'OTHER SPORTS Forum' started by fanatic, Nov 15, 2015.

1. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

With everyone drunk, pissed, and/or passed out after last night's piggie debacle, this kind of slipped under the radar. I guess she fell into the trap that happens to a lot of dominant fighters. She started believing her own press, let outside interests take away from time training, and just thought she had to show up to win, but she was completely dominated in the fight. She didn't just get caught with a lucky kick. She was getting her ass kicked before that even happened. White is already talking rematch.

2. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

She got some advice from Les Miles

3. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

yeah shes like les where she has no plan b. shes no striker and if she cant get em on the ground they are likely going to outstrike her. thats why its hilarious people think she could beat mayweather. i hate that dude but he would hit her 10 times before she could touch him. shes slow as f and the most overhyped athlete today. because shes a badass chick so i get it. and semi hot for an athlete.

shes just way ahead of the jiu jitsu curve in a sport that will take a decade to get competitive. like womens basketball is still trying to do.

4. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

I've heard chatter about Rousey/Mayweather, but didn't pay attention to it because of it's ridiculousness. Do people really think she had a chance against him?

5. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Enough people would be suckered into paying big bucks on ,PPV to make it doable. Everybody hates Mayweather and would want to see him lose to a woman.

Last edited: Nov 15, 2015
  6. KyleK

KyleK Who, me? Staff Member

When RR tried to take her down by rolling her over her hip, HH picked her up and slammed her to the ground like a rag doll. HH had the perfect game plan. Stay away from her ground game and punch/kick the shit out of her. Result, beat down.

7. P&G_wheelz007

P&G_wheelz007 Football anyone?

I watched it. This fight was no upset. But I will say this, HH was the first woman who could withstand Rousey's overwhelming pressure and strength. She had the tools and experience to deal with Ronda.

HH took Rousey to school. But I'm still a Rousey fan.

8. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

There's no way because all mayweather does is run around and avoid punches and throw his own on the run.