RP Talks About LSU Visit

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by BB, Jan 31, 2005.

1. BB

BB Founding Member

Recruiting: Enigmatic Perrilloux still undecided

Scout.com / Special to FOXSports.com
    Posted: 3 hours ago

Ryan Perrilloux made his much-anticipated official visit to LSU over the weekend and Scout.com caught up with him to get his reaction to his trip.

"It was good," Perrilloux said. "It was straight. My family went down with me and we ate some good food, and has a good time with coach (Les) Miles and coach (Jimbo) Fisher."

Perrilloux said he had been to LSU more than 25 times over the past two years so he was already familiar with everything LSU had to offer.

The nation's No. 2 rated signal caller said he really enjoyed sitting down with Miles and Fisher to talk about the offense the Tigers would run next year and beyond.

"They are going to run an open offense where the quarterback has to make a lot of reads," Perrilloux said. "They think my running skills and my passing skills would be a great fit for what they want to do."

Craig Davis had the luxury of hosting Perrilloux on his visit and the Tigers' wide out let him know how nice it would be to have him throwing passes in Tiger Stadium next season.

The LSU student section also did its job in recruiting Perrilloux when he walked into the Maravich Assemble Center on Saturday to take in the LSU/Mississippi State contest. The students began chanting "Perrilloux, Perrilloux" for a few minutes and he said he enjoyed that recognition.

"That was tight," he said. "That was sweet."

Perrilloux said now it's time to sit back and relax until Wednesday when he intends on making a final decision between LSU, Texas and Mississippi State.

Does he still consider himself committed to Texas?

"Yes," he said.

Did the LSU trip give him something to consider?

"It did," he said.

Is Mississippi State still in the hunt?

"Definitely," he replied.

Scout.com also asked Perrilloux about the cons for each of the three programs: LSU, Mississippi State and Texas.

On LSU: "The hotel rooms they put you in there are not as nice as the others. And JaMarcus Russell being the starter there, I guess."

On Mississippi State: "The fact that it's located out in the middle of nowhere."

On Texas: "Eight hours away from home, and Vince Young still there at quarterback."

Asked if he had a made his decision yet, the 5-star signal caller said, "I'm still undecided."

So not much has changed in the past couple of weeks but there could be a big surprise coming someone's way on Wednesday.

The question is who?

2. JVincent25

JVincent25 Founding Member

"The fact that it's located out in the middle of nowhere."

That is great.

3. LSUGradin99

LSUGradin99 I Bleedeth Purple 'N Gold

Link: http://msn.foxsports.com/cfb/story/3365362

Had to temporarily remove this thread because it appeared to be direct from scout.com. Sorry about that. It would seem that we need to do a better job of making people aware of proper posting guidelines for articles.

There should always be a link and an entire article, regardless of the source, should never be copied completely and pasted into a thread/post.

4. BB

BB Founding Member

Do you mind explaining why?

5. LSUGradin99

LSUGradin99 I Bleedeth Purple 'N Gold

Copyright laws basically BB.

It's in the TF user agreement as well:

http://www.tigerforums.com/tftos.htm

6. OkieTigerTK

OkieTigerTK Tornado Alley

I still think he is going to Texas, and this just reaffirmed that belief.

7. BB

BB Founding Member

So it's not copyright infringement to paste someone's paragraph, just the entire article?

8. KTeamLSU

KTeamLSU Founding Member

Watch him commit to Auburn..... I would burn that campus down tommorow....

9. philter

philter Founding Member

C'mon LSU...can't we put them up in something better than a Holliday Inn? :lol:

10. OkieTigerTK

OkieTigerTK Tornado Alley

KTeamLSU, make sure you have a plausible alibi first!