Rude A*# White People

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUTiga, Jun 12, 2015.

1. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Her parents were the ones that outed her right? And if you want to be a Klingon be a fucking Klingon dude. Who cares??? What does it matter to you or anyone else this person wants to be another race.

2. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

What you seem to never have figured our is that you are what you are, or as Popeye said it "I am what I am and that's all that I am." Me wanting to be a 7 foot 2 340 black man who dominates the paint the way Shaq did doesn't make it so even if I tell people I am. If I had wanted to act like a Klingon I probably never whould have been able to get a job. There was a time when it was more advantageous to be black in certain regards as to federal hiring. After I graduated from LSU and for a while was unable to find a good job so I took the Post Office test for mail carrier. I made a great score on the test but I never even got a job interview with the post office. At the time and that was in the 70's, I did notice that the person who delivered my mail was a black woman and that the majority of the younger mail carriers were black women. The only white men I ever saw delivering the mail were older men who had been a their jobs a long time.

3. LaSalleAve

The Chemical Brothers said it best.

It Doesn't Matter....

If you wanna be a Romulan be a Romulan, you wanna be a Cowboy be a Cowboy, you wanna be whatever, be it. All I'm saying is be what you want, I don't care, and no one else should unless there is a tax incentive then I'd have an issue with that.

4. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

Nah everry r

Your anti black stance is getting clearer and clearer, cliff clavin.

5. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

Did you mean chicken or chigger? I thought chiggers were just nasty bugs....didn't know you could fry one.

6. LaSalleAve

Nasty... Fried chiggers? How many of those assholes would you have to fry up to make a meal?

7. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

Well, she can't really be another race. However, the problems here are mostly about her ongoing deceit and dishonesty. She has at various times used whatever status she was in to further her career or interests.

She sued Howard when she felt "white". She "listed her ethnicity as a mix of white, black, Native American and a number of others in her application to the office of the police ombudsman commission." "In her numerous writings on civil rights issues, but in several pieces she uses idioms such as “our cultural memory” when speaking about African American history."

She is a liar....a poser....a fake, phony, wannabe.....if she is mentally ill, then let's find out. If not, she is shit IMO and no amount of identifying will allow her to really understand the "cultural memory" of African Americans anymore than a dude wearing a pregnancy suit can really know what it's like to be pregnant.

8. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

Well, Michael Jackson was privileged and filthy rich and he tried to pass for white. Confused is not the same as insane.

9. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Cliff was a white man with a job as a mail carrier. I didn't really want to deliver the mail but I needed a job. And its not anti black to tell the truth. At that time most of the mail carrier were black women. Its not racist to say that.

10. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Michael Jackson was sane??????