Rueben Randle

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by DwayneBowned, Nov 7, 2010.

1. DwayneBowned

DwayneBowned Founding Member

Two huge clutch plays in a big time game, finally we saw that 5 star talent.

Star in the making

2. ok awesome

ok awesome geaux

He still had a really awful drop in the beginning of the game. He needs to be consistant.

1 person likes this.
  3. Fishhead

Fishhead Founding Member

Way to find the negative. :yelwink2:

Yep, he had an ugly drop. He's had a couple this season. But he is clearly the best receiver on the team. How many has TT had? Shep? RR is the money receiver on this team.

So many thought he 'looked' slow. He is anything but slow. He's a long strider, and smooth as silk. He pulled away from the same Mark Barron that caught Shep from behind when he broke away.

4. tigermark

tigermark Rematches suck!

Funny, I am a sunshine pumper and the first thing that came to my mind when I read the original post was the same as ok awesome... Our receivers have been so inconsistant that I think all of them are in that boat until proven otherwise (a couple of games with no drops).

Was anyone else shocked when Barron didn't lay out to try to tackle RR on that long play? It looked to me that he had a shot to trip him up and he just gave up about 15 yards from the end zone.

5. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

I've been seeing that 5 star talent since the 1st time he set foot on the field in a game. Dude's awesome.

6. MLUTiger

MLUTiger Secular Humanist

All of the receivers do, but he's easily the most consistent.

7. Fishhead

Fishhead Founding Member

All receivers do...period. How many did Julio have yesterday? I know of two. One on their first drive that forced a punt, and one late that could've kept them going. Yet he'll likely be a first round pick in the draft in April.