RUMOR IS BRANDON COX COMMITS TO AUBURN AGAIN

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by DeafValleyBatnR, Oct 25, 2002.

1. DeafValleyBatnR

DeafValleyBatnR Founding Member

I just got through talking to an Auburn student and they said that Brandon Cox recommited to Auburn again. You remember Brandon he is the quy from I think Assumption LB/RB that commited to Auburn then bad grades he sat out a yr then commited to LSU then LSU put him in JC in Kansas. Then said he would go to NEB ( girlfriend deal) now he has recommitted to Auburn is what I hear. LSU wanted to make him DB/LB and he want to play RB I guess. I bet he regrets going to Auburn.

Funny thing is this Auburn Student said LSU fans are great he was going down to the RV area and have some fun. WOW can you imagine that.

DD FOR HEISMAN

2. MikebTiger

MikebTiger Founding Member

The kid's name is brandon Jacobs

nm

3. DeafValleyBatnR

THE EGG

IS ON MY FACE LOL

DD FOR HEISMAN

4. DeafValleyBatnR

I AM DOING PRETTY GOOD

IF THIS IS THE ONLY MISTAKE I EVER MAKE. LMAO
    WHO THE HELL IS BRANDON COX

DD FOR HEISMAN

5. JTV

JTV Founding Member

Brandon Jacobs

Brandon Jacobs is the player you're referring to, and he's committing everyehere...This kind of behavior is something Saban will not put up with for long. There are far too many blue-chips on our board to play games with this kid. However, he's obviously a rare prospect at 6"5, 240 with running back's quick feet...

6. LSUAlum2001

LSUAlum2001 Freshman

He re-committed last week.

However, his word isn't his bond. Wait until signing day because a 6-6 AU record will probably change his mind. AGAIN.

7. DeafValleyBatnR

OK , OK ,OK I THOUGHT I HAD ANOTHER GUY , WRONG GUY SORRY.

SURE HOPE THE AUBURN GUYS THAT I TRASH TALK TO DON'T SEE THIS

LMAO

DD FOR HEISMAN

8. roygu

roygu Founding Member

Cox

Cox is a quarterback that was highly recruited last year who signed with Auburn. He had some health problems, headaches, and dropped out of school. Saw on the Auburn board, a few days ago, that he planned to reenter Auburn.

9. Shugar69

Shugar69 Freshman

You're right. The two Brandon's are coming to Auburn. Brandon Cox is a 6-3, 205 lb QB from Trussville, Ala who was the top QB in the Southeast last year and left due to headaches and his parents divorce. He will reinroll in school in January and push Jason Campbell for the job. As for Brandon Jacobs, he also committed. He is a 4.5/40 RB/DE from a JC in Kansas. He will probably see immediate playing time if the commit holds. You are right- nothing is certain until signing date. WDE!

10. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

Jacobs size and speed would make him a DE in the NFL, which is where Saban wanted to play him, we hear. Jacobs is determined to play RB.

Am I the only one who's suspicious of his speed? I've seen it quoted at 4.4 and 4.5. Did an NFL scout clock that speed?